Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship - round 4 of matches (Burton take their first points)

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Little old Burton were on their way to zero points from 4 games, but just fought back to beat B'ham.

I like Burton - we got 6 vital points off of them with only positive comments about us from Clough, and they then helped destroy the Hudd chase with their late winner at Hudd.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Great little club Burton, doing so well considering the budget they have compared to others. Just shows hard work can win you games who ever you play. Hope they stay up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Harry looked a picture of happiness during the last 10 minutes !

I predict some imminent toy throwing from Harry if the owners don't get their cheque book out. Or he'll need another joint operation.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I predict some imminent toy throwing from Harry if the owners don't get their cheque book out. Or he'll need another joint operation.

Are the current owners swimming in cash? If so, you can see them backing him further.

If not, the Range Rover will make a final journey back to Sandbanks, enabling Harry to spend more time with his dogs, Sandra, Jamie and Jamie's secret new beau. Sorry Louise.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Harry is already complaining about lack of decent players at his disposal, bare bones eh?

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Went to the Burton game tonight

A Blues fan said to me after the game ... wish I supported Brighton ... we just lost to a conference team

Burton terrace all singing "going down with the Villa" to Blues fans was very entertaining ...

Blues fans full of Harry this that and the other and where Villa could stick Terry etc

Always a great atmosphere for Friday games at Burton

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here