Votes: 59 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 166 73.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Watching the excellent PL programme on the Albion this week, representing the fans was the North Stand Wizard, some old bloke with a beard. It would seem that a few of us have never seen the Wizard at a game.

So have you ever seen this Wizard at an Albion game?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Watching the excellent PL programme on the Albion this week, representing the fans was the North Stand Wizard, some old bloke with a beard. It would seem that a few of us have never seen the Wizard at a game.

So have you ever seen this Wizard at an Albion game?

yes, he was there Saturday in the North West corner

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Captured in all his wizardy glory on the day they brought the Championship Presentation Pack to the Amex, unpacked it, assembled it, had it all ready and waiting. Then had to unassemble it, repack it and take it away again, on account of the Albion players being on the piss for the previous couple of weeks. Oh well. Unbeknown to us at the time, we still had Stockdale's last minute of last game exquisitely Albionesque crap moment to look forward to. Where's that wizardy magic when you need it? SAKE! :rolleyes:

18194206_10154801839312763_4845622161107806241_n.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wanted to post this, but [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION] has somewhat trumped me in the comedy stakes with life imitating art imitating life :lolol:

catweazle_041.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A google search eventually throws up this (below). How TF has this bloke been under NSC radar for all this time? He is likely to now feature on the telly during our games much as that tatooed Pompey tit featured on theirs. Is this a good thing? What is known about the NSW? What are his views on Trump, Brexit and homosexuality, etc? I am still not convinced he didn't materialise a few wks ago, and the recollections of him posted here are false memory syndrome.

wizzy.jpg

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Captured in all his wizardy glory on the day they brought the Championship Presentation Pack to the Amex, unpacked it, assembled it, had it all ready and waiting. Then had to unassemble it, repack it and take it away again, on account of the Albion players being on the piss for the previous couple of weeks. Oh well. Unbeknown to us at the time, we still had Stockdale's last minute of last game exquisitely Albionesque crap moment to look forward to. Where's that wizardy magic when you need it? SAKE! :rolleyes:

18194206_10154801839312763_4845622161107806241_n.jpg

Ooh what a lovely pair of Wizards sleeves.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
See him most games.
Also to be seen on the west bound platform after the game performing karate Katas (or tai chi)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here