• Yes

Votes: 59 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 166 73.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Ooh what a lovely pair of Wizards sleeves.

icon_coffeespit.gif

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A google search eventually throws up this (below). How TF has this bloke been under NSC radar for all this time? He is likely to now feature on the telly during our games much as that tatooed Pompey tit featured on theirs. Is this a good thing? What is known about the NSW? What are his views on Trump, Brexit and homosexuality, etc? I am still not convinced he didn't materialise a few wks ago, and the recollections of him posted here are false memory syndrome.

View attachment 88333
Hahaha that's my mate Mark on the left!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

I have not seen him, but i have seen a few witches.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
It's all well and good these sightings of him in the last few matches in the NW Corner etc but what about at Withers, Gillingham or the Goldstone Ground?

I smell FAKENEWS in an attempt to CASH in on our new found Premier League status.

In an odd way he reminds me lookswise of an aged "can you spare ten pence?" man who used to patrol Churchill Square and Western Road.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
It's all well and good these sightings of him in the last few matches in the NW Corner etc but what about at Withers, Gillingham or the Goldstone Ground?

I smell FAKENEWS in an attempt to CASH in on our new found Premier League status. .

Absolutely. JCL

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
For WBA:

'North Stand Wizard's magic, he wears a magic hat, and when he saw the Premier League he said I'm having that'..

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I can see a load of the North Stand div crew following this geezer's idea by coming to each game dressed up as hobbits, elves, orcs etc.

theboybilly

The Wizard is far from a JCL. I sat near to him in the NW corner for a couple of seasons before I moved to the WSL. He is a notorious critic of Bruno for which he gets plenty of stick - especially when of his moans coincides with Bruno performing one of his party pieces. I actually suspect he is a Bruno fan really and just likes to get the banter going. A very nice chap he is too - eccentric most definately - but always up for a laugh (as you can see)

Last edited:

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
Yes, seen him several times over the past couple of seasons, sitting behind me in the north west corner, although he no longer sits behind me, not because he's done some magical disappearing act but because I no longer sit in the north west corner.
Hope this information has been of some help.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
When I saw the programme I thought that he must have been famous in the North Stand.

I thought his interview was very sincere, slightly eccentric but I thought he came across brilliantly well. You get these fans who get interviewed to represent their club and all they do is represent themselves. I really thought he was good and his comments about Brighton were ''heartfelt'' and ''meaningful''

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't recall him from any of my Albion years but was moved by his love for the team. He said his first match was in the late 50s, so he must be in his mid-late 60s I guess. Maybe the 'wizard' thing is a new persona. Still, he loves the club and is seemingly benign. Maybe a cult status beckons.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I smell FAKENEWS in an attempt to CASH in on our new found Premier League status.

In an odd way he reminds me lookswise of an aged "can you spare ten pence?" man who used to patrol Churchill Square and Western Road.

A re-incarnation for sure. I wonder what happened to old Tenpenny. Totally harmless, he was a feature of Duke Street and surround.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here