Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble at Newcastle!!

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Rafa, F S W, finds out that there's nothing in the pot. Is this what happens when a club spends millions on getting to the so called Promised land? It looks like Mr Bloom knows what he's up to. It's going to be a struggle but we are up to it.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Rafa, F S W, finds out that there's nothing in the pot. Is this what happens when a club spends millions on getting to the so called Promised land? It looks like Mr Bloom knows what he's up to. It's going to be a struggle but we are up to it.

Why the negative interest in Newastle? Sore perhaps because they beat us to the very famous old trophy.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Let's hope that Ashley doesn't find a buyer before the end of the transfer window. A few bad results and it will become poisonous up there.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It took at least a month or two to turn on Sami. That lot will start booing if they don't win their next match.
It took until relegation looked very likely that Sami started to get some stick. Even then, Bloom wanted him to continue until he resigned.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It took at least a month or two to turn on Sami. That lot will start booing if they don't win their next match.

Only because they know something is up and they can only see a disaster of a season ahead, they don't like Ashley one bit, so the first ripples of unrest and they will boo.
Canny lot the Geordie's who love their club.
If we lose a lot of games I think we will be much more patient, whilst we also love the club we also like everyone concerned with it too and we know they are all trying to succeed.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Even if results go horrendously bad and we are relegated this season ..there's nobody I'd rather have in charge to get us back up than Hughton.
That's hopefully the difference between the poison challis of the Newcastle job and us!!

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Only because they know something is up and they can only see a disaster of a season ahead, they don't like Ashley one bit, so the first ripples of unrest and they will boo.
Canny lot the Geordie's who love their club.
If we lose a lot of games I think we will be much more patient, whilst we also love the club we also like everyone concerned with it too and we know they are all trying to succeed.

I wouldn't describe them as canny.

Newcastle have won the square root of nothing for over 50 years and have got through so many managers it's ridiculous. They've tried every kind of manager, sacked Bobby Robson for not winning every single game and spent a transfer record on Shearer. Still nothing.

The fans are some of the most passionate I've seen but there is no stability at the club at all - and that's why they never win anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

el punal

Even if results go horrendously bad and we are relegated this season ..there's nobody I'd rather have in charge to get us back up than Hughton.
That's hopefully the difference between the poison challis of the Newcastle job and us!!

Challis? How DARE you bring that name into the proceedings - insert into bin marked Archer.

PS - the word is chalice. :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here