Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fecking genius

Fnd_hudds

That Huddersfield Tosser
Feb 3, 2017
The Palace fans don't really get humour do they...

"Zaha was repeatedly fouled assaulted and kicked to bits whist the Huddersfield fans cheered and encouraged this sort of disgusting antic and the ref openly allowed it; and you think It's funny.

Know that your club and its fans will be remembered and hated here for a long time because of some of the most dangerous, ugly and unsporting behaviour we have seen"

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=167980

...OTT much? I've never seen such moaning. They're fans must be really scared or something..

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The Palace fans don't really get humour do they...

"Zaha was repeatedly fouled assaulted and kicked to bits whist the Huddersfield fans cheered and encouraged this sort of disgusting antic and the ref openly allowed it; and you think It's funny.

Know that your club and its fans will be remembered and hated here for a long time because of some of the most dangerous, ugly and unsporting behaviour we have seen"

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=167980

...OTT much? I've never seen such moaning. They're fans must be really scared or something..

They're a bunch of deluded bell ends.* I thought everyone knew that?

About many things to do with their shitstain of a club but they are particularly defensive of the diving, prancing, future of English football show pony.

theboybilly

Palace fans also don't seem to realise that these cartoons don't appear after every match. They are time-consuming to create so this particular one would have appeared whoever Hudds were playing solely because of it being their 1st ever PL game.
Palace fans need to get over themselves and take that defeat on the chin. We all know Huddersfield will suffer bad times this season but Saturday was about so much more than Crystal Palace and the over-hyped Zaha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here