Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Magnificent

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I loved the 'less points' vs 'fewer points' thing.

Apart from that.....WTF? I just don't have time for this sort of carry on. Any more.....:mad::FFSPuncheon

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
forgot the genius of htfcworld, worth them promoted for that alone.

i think we need those outrage reports, maybe an online one....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes...the outrage forms for away games are sheer genius.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
F****IN SQUAWK genuinely made me laugh out loud.

****ing brilliant! Not quite sure where he's got the idea Palace are posh though?? Guess it's a northern perception towards all southerners??

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
F****IN SQUAWK genuinely made me laugh out loud.

****ing brilliant! Not quite sure where he's got the idea Palace are posh though?? Guess it's a northern perception towards all southerners??

It is indeed. When I first moved up north, I was told, to my face, You're too posh for us. It made no difference that my parents lived in a council house, and I am well & truly working class. I was a southerner, so therefore posh.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It is indeed. When I first moved up north, I was told, to my face, You're too posh for us. It made no difference that my parents lived in a council house, and I am well & truly working class. I was a southerner, so therefore posh.

I even got that when I moved from Worthing to South London.. God knows what the Northerners think of us south coast types..

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I even got that when I moved from Worthing to South London.. God knows what the Northerners think of us south coast types..

You're all bloody frogs!:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here