Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ruí Fonte

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought you were one of the good guys. Big mistake. Just a nasty job. Ch and W have really performed well and yet there you go... a bit sad TB

No, you have misunderstood [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION]. She means that she dosn't agree with the OP, and still trusts our management. (I think...)

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I thought you were one of the good guys. Big mistake. Just a nasty job. Ch and W have really performed well and yet there you go... a bit sad TB

I'm pretty sure Thunder Bolt was implying that the OP doesn't actually trust CH & Winstanley. It confused me at first, but she's quoting the OP when she says "I trust CH, Winstanley and co, but".

Yoda

English & European
I do actually hope we are looking at the Primeira Liga as an option for players. You can find some gems over there and are relatively cheaper too.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

No, you have misunderstood [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION]. She means that she dosn't agree with the OP, and still trusts our management. (I think...)

I'm pretty sure Thunder Bolt was implying that the OP doesn't actually trust CH & Winstanley. It confused me at first, but she's quoting the OP when she says "I trust CH, Winstanley and co, but".

Yes, looking at it again, you are right!

Yes, I was criticising the OP. Thanks for those who realised what I meant. The OP was saying he trusted the club and then added a but, to say he didn't actually trust the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here