Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester trains

savanah

Jul 24, 2007
16 Parkside Lane
Ariving about 12 . Space museum was what i was looking to do but not enough time.May do New Walk museum.Never been to Leicester before and looking forward to it .Will crack open first can on 1800 from leicester.Hopefully in celebration.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Ariving about 12 . Space museum was what i was looking to do but not enough time.May do New Walk museum.Never been to Leicester before and looking forward to it .Will crack open first can on 1800 from leicester.Hopefully in celebration.
Hang on, first can at 6pm ! Your new to this game aintcha???

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Blue Boar - large micro pub, beer always spot on - no Draught lager
The Criterion - great beer
Broood - good selection
Brew Dog - good selection, younger clientele
Marquis of Wellington - good selection
Lansdowne - good selection
Ale Wagon - divides people to love it or hate it
Salmon - used to be the best ale boozer in Leicester
The Hind and the Barley Mow are not renowned for their ale - even though the Barley Mow is an Everards brewery pub

Mmmm feel really thirsty now
I'm a big fan of the Rutland and Derby .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Simples - Kayal on Granby Street - any restaurant with a Brighton players' name by has to be a winner - seriously, it's such a good Keralan restaurant that it stops me exploring - you get heat with flavour rather than a sledgehammer.
Brunch, Delilah; Premier Inn; Knight and Garter; Cosy Club; Curveside - 'poons are not the best in Lestah.
When I was working up there the Kayal was shut down for a few weeks by environmental health, so hope they've upped their game since (this was 3 years ago, mind!)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I'm on my way, be there about 12:30.
Football ground website mentions the huntsman for away fans and had football on plus car park for £5 and 15 minute walk to ground. Anyone know if this is a good place to go?

Edit. Just seen it is permanently closed! Doh

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here