Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sarah Champion equalities MP quits

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It's a pity there wasn't such an outcry when a number of powerful, priverlrged white men were systematically raping British boys and girls. Really dangerous to make this a race or religious issue. It means an awful lot of vulnerable young people will be at greater risk. If being a racist makes children more vulnerable than I'm proud to be a looney lefty!

Except when it's Catholics yeah? Plenty of outcry justifiably, plenty of pointing to the religion.

So why can't other groups of people be held up to the same amount of public scrutiny? The Catholics copped an absolute public flogging by all and sundry.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The problem being that society seems to think that it's wrong to point out that most sex rings are run by Asian men. If me stating that makes me racist then I'm a proud racist.

You are not alone. There are a lot of us thinking as you do. We need more brave politicians to start saying it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It's a pity there wasn't such an outcry when a number of powerful, priverlrged white men were systematically raping British boys and girls. Really dangerous to make this a race or religious issue. It means an awful lot of vulnerable young people will be at greater risk. If being a racist makes children more vulnerable than I'm proud to be a looney lefty!

How about if being a loony lefty makes children more vulnerable, what are you proud of then?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The problem being that society seems to think that it's wrong to point out that most sex rings are run by Asian men. If me stating that makes me racist then I'm a proud racist.

They aren't run by "asian" men , they are run by Muslim men , the majority being of Pakistani origin.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
As MP. For Rotherham, she knows more than most what is going on.

Shame she's had to resign after basically saying what a lot of people are thinking.

She didn't resign , she was sacked , for telling the truth , she's also.a coward as she's now apologising for her "poor choice of words".

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

So you're proud to sweep the issue of Asian gangs abusing children under the carpet, are you? Next thing you'll be arguing that it's part of their culture and we should respect it. Pffft......

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
She should have said Muslim men, of South East Asian origin, rather than Pakistani.

In any event, nobody stays on Labour's Front Bench for long.

They aren't South East Asian, they are South Asian, and mainly of Pakistani Muslim origin.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Quit? Pushed more like. Truth is hard to take for the PC brigade. It's the truth and that's a FACT.

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
So you're proud to sweep the issue of Asian gangs abusing children under the carpet, are you? Next thing you'll be arguing that it's part of their culture and we should respect it. Pffft......
Bit of a silly argument! What I was actually saying was this is an issue across the spectrum of race and religion. By making it the domain of Asians men we may ignore ( as we have already done) the abuse perpetrated by others. Note Catholic Church, establishment abuse etc.

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Certainly the majority of child abuse is perpetrated by white males, often within families. The kind of organised, systematic, group abuse of vulnerable white girls is predominantly the domain of asian males, predominantly of Pakistani descent. Facts are facts, and it's very sad she has had to resign for stating them

That is in fact nonsense

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Certainly the majority of child abuse is perpetrated by white males, often within families. The kind of organised, systematic, group abuse of vulnerable white girls is predominantly the domain of asian males, predominantly of Pakistani descent. Facts are facts, and it's very sad she has had to resign for stating them

That is in fact nonsense

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Interesting that this gets bounced to the "other" board, while the debate on Trump, Brexit and lord knows what else continues on the Big Board. There must be some logic there, but I can't see it.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Interesting that this gets bounced to the "other" board, while the debate on Trump, Brexit and lord knows what else continues on the Big Board. There must be some logic there, but I can't see it.

Yet the thread titled "whores" is deemed acceptable , anyone would think that the powers that be are trying to operate a.form of censorship akin to the labour party.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Yet the thread titled "whores" is deemed acceptable , anyone would think that the powers that be are trying to operate a.form of censorship akin to the labour party.

Watching Sky last night on reviewing todays papers, it was clear that this issue was passed very quickly, with silence from that Stig Abel? and the presenter moving it on quickly in favour of a story on Daniel Craig. Its not just the politicians but the media that are frightened to get involved in this. I'm struggling to understand whats going on. Likewise why has this been moved on this site? AS you rightly point out, the post on whores is allowed to run as a form of titilation, but this is deemed a too hot a topic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here