Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Beagrie SACKED by SKY Football

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Either the article or the bird makes no sense or both.

One minute she wants to marry PB then she's saying he has been knocking her around for a while.

:shrug::FFSPuncheon

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Either the article or the bird makes no sense or both.

One minute she wants to marry PB then she's saying he has been knocking her around for a while.

:shrug::FFSPuncheon

It's not uncommon for women in abusive relationships to do this. It's about finding the next thing that will placate and provide the veneer of what both parties know isn't a loving relationship.

Complex and hideous stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
His wife died of cancer in 2015 leaving 2/3 kids to bring up.
Articles I read said they were arguing over getting married which he said could not happen probably due to above.
Still no excuse tho..

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I thought knocking women about was deemed acceptable in the North?

I don't see how Sky TV can take the ''moral high ground'' on anything.

They brought Jamie Carragher back after spitting on a little girl. Merely a token suspension where they continued to pay him during that suspension.

Andy Gray, they merely moved to their Middle East Broadcast where it is acceptable to treat women derogitarily.

And I think I even seen a clip recently where Ron Atkinson is actually a pundit again on one of their overseas broadcasts.

So for me Sky TV play merely ''lip service'' to what many of us would consider core basic morals and values. All they need now is to sign up Malky Mackay and the will have the full set of Misoginist, Homophobic, Rasist, Sexist Bullies working for them

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I don't see how Sky TV can take the ''moral high ground'' on anything.

They brought Jamie Carragher back after spitting on a little girl. Merely a token suspension where they continued to pay him during that suspension.

Andy Gray, they merely moved to their Middle East Broadcast where it is acceptable to treat women derogitarily.

And I think I even seen a clip recently where Ron Atkinson is actually a pundit again on one of their overseas broadcasts.

So for me Sky TV play merely ''lip service'' to what many of us would consider core basic morals and values. All they need now is to sign up Malky Mackay and the will have the full set of Misoginist, Homophobic, Rasist, Sexist Bullies working for them

Not just Sky either. Anyone else clock Steve McManaman giving the MOTM award to James Milner on Saturday evening "because at least then we can interview him in English"?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
How much can the pair of them trouser if they go on the Jeremy Kyle show? Could be a show-stopper on there............................

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Not just Sky either. Anyone else clock Steve McManaman giving the MOTM award to James Milner on Saturday evening "because at least then we can interview him in English"?

Yeah that went woefully under noticed. Shocking from the stupid curly haired benefits scrounger. (Libellous? Maybe but come after me and we’ll libel you for misrepresentation of Leon).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here