Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should the club shop have told me I was buying the ladies woman's shorts ?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I purchased the light blue shorts yesterday and had my usual Tuesday 5 aside game and much to the amusement of everybody there was informed I was wearing the woman's kit ! Are they winding me up ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:needpics:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The ladies and mens shirts are clearly marked (although I couldn't see a difference). You're being wound up.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The men's shorts have a "pocket" each side on the inside to take the todger (they put one each side so that they don't have to make a different pair for left dressers and right dressers). The women's shorts have no "pocket". If yours have a "pocket", you're fine.*

*Some of this may not be strictly accurate

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I purchased the light blue shorts yesterday and had my usual Tuesday 5 aside game and much to the amusement of everybody there was informed I was wearing the woman's kit ! Are they winding me up ?

Caveat emptor?

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
The men's shorts have a "pocket" each side on the inside to take the todger (they put one each side so that they don't have to make a different pair for left dressers and right dressers). The women's shorts have no "pocket". If yours have a "pocket", you're fine.*

*Some of this may not be strictly accurate

Do the ladies shorts not come with an Otters Pocket?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Caveat emptor?

I missread that as cavity empty. I was thinking, at the time, how much tighter round the crevace the ladies shorts are. I wonder if the OP finds his shorts a little 'bracing' round the nethers?

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011

Think you can blame Glen for this one. Call it karma :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here