Lovely stuff

• Yes

Votes: 168 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 25.7%

• Total voters

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
It gets my vote but ever since Toby Carvery removed it from their breakfast menue have missed it and Toby have lost a breakfast customer.

Will they ever learn?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Never tried it even when my sister had a flat in Bury (the home of black pudding) for Manchester University. Dried pigs blood isn't a great selling point though!

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
My opinion is that it is repulsive muck that the Scots eat. They have the worst diet in Western Europe and have zero idea about food. Sorry if sounds harsh .

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
VPud.jpg

Yummy! :drool:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I'm totally with you both on tinned tomatoes. The worst bit is the not the tomatoes themselves but the juice which infiltrates everything on the plate.

Tinned tomatoes have their place but it's not on a fried breakfast plate. The liquid not only makes everything soggy it also goes cold too quickly. It's fresh grilled tomatoes everytime for me.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
Grilled, with a rasher or two of bacon, maybe some mushrooms, perhaps a sausage, a hint of brown sauce, & all on a barm cake. Delightful.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm totally with you both on tinned tomatoes. The worst bit is the not the tomatoes themselves but the juice which infiltrates everything on the plate.

Not if you cook them properly.

That's the one I mentioned up-thread. Its extremely convincing.

15544_macsween-haggis.gif

Have you tried this? With neeps, tatties and gravy. :drool:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Used to get it fresh from the abattoir when we lived in Belgium-still warm.Never found any to match that.

Jul 7, 2003
That's seriously good. On a couple of occasions I've bought a whole one from Paul and eaten it twice a day for a week. Must ration self.

Now [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] has tried his, I believe we may have another convert to the Garlic Wood Farm black pudding.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here