Votes: 168 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 25.7%

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Now [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] has tried his, I believe we may have another convert to the Garlic Wood Farm black pudding.

Oh boy. Yes. That really was special. I grilled a couple of slices on each side, so they crisped up, and it really was special. The bone marrow lumps are a nice addition. And it has a really lovely rich, and quite long, taste. I'll definitely be seeking this out more often.

Jul 7, 2003
Oh boy. Yes. That really was special. I grilled a couple of slices on each side, so they crisped up, and it really was special. The bone marrow lumps are a nice addition. And it has a really lovely rich, and quite long, taste. I'll definitely be seeking this out more often.

Looks like another trip to Steyning for me before the West Brom game:wink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Here it is....

Attachments

• IMG_7740.JPG
    IMG_7740.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 53

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Love black pudding, also love white pudding a must have if you are in Ireland and you get a full irish breakfast. They love it over there

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Absolutely love it either in a fry up or savory with scallops or as a scotch egg.....well basically any way it might be offered actually!!

I love the stuff and had it all the time as a kid, even sliced raw and put in my Sandwiches for school.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here