Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our result v Leicester relative to our result v Man City

How will our result against Leicester compare to the result against Manchester City?

• Better (win, draw or 1 goal defeat)

Votes: 84 66.7%
  • The same (2 goal defeat)

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • Worse (3 or more goal defeat)

Votes: 15 11.9%

• Total voters

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Just DO NOT leave space behind us for Vardy to run in to. This limits their gameplan quite dramatically.

I think we will prioritise defending once again but by willing to commit more midfielders forward this time when we do break.

I fancy Solly March to DESTROY Danny Simpson and if at any point we can break (if their full backs have pushed up) and can isolate AK or Solly against Wes Morgan then we are in with a chance.

Put me down for a 0-1 away win for Brighton.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It was actually meant in a snidey, sarcastic kind of way.

Ha! Yeah, I got the sarcasm bit, but I didn't read it as all that snidey, despite the esteemed Simster's reaction, just a little bit of a heads up. I'm just a bit concerned that some people (not on this thread) may have confused 'easier game' with 'easy game' Bloke up my street is one - thinks it's a nailed on three points for us.

EDIT: BTW I think he's a new fan. He's in his forties I reckon, I've known him to talk to for about ten years and I never knew he was interested in football, but in the last few years he's taken to walking around in a Brighton top and talking about 'we' and 'us'.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
11 men behind the ball with 2 or 3 chances in 90 mins and nothing upfront to score. 2-0 defeat

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Ha! Yeah, I got the sarcasm bit, but I didn't read it as all that snidey, despite the esteemed Simster's reaction, just a little bit of a heads up. I'm just a bit concerned that some people (not on this thread) may have confused 'easier game' with 'easy game' Bloke up my street is one - thinks it's a nailed on three points for us.

The bloke up your street is a fool, we're playing the League Champions from the season before last at their place! No idea how people can't see that this is going to be a seriously tough game.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think we'll lose 2-0 but I agree with your sentiment. And I know the last sentence was said more in hope than expectation; if we lose I'm fully expecting some Doom and Gloom and 'we should be beating teams like Leicester' posts. Not a lot, just a few straws in the wind..
Damn, should have had a money on that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here