Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Citys most famous supporter........

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
alison-king-0016.jpg

No disrespect Alison, you may be the nations 2nd favourite king but your former champions will once again be de-throned :lolol: on Saturday as your boys take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys will be encouraged by our unfortunate defeat to Man City on Saturday and will know they need to start picking up points with no better place to start than one of Englands very best atmospheres at the King Power this weekend.

Come on those of you lucky enough to have tickets for this game, it will be like a bear pit so make sure you shout yourself hoarse in support of our boys on their quest for first Premier League points.

:clap:

:ascarf:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
It's a yes from me. Do you think she gets to take that outfit home?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Gary Lineker.......

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Time and time again last season I opened one of these threads, only to find myself looking at a picture of some bird I didn't recognise. Usually somebody asked the question that was in all our minds - "Who?" The answer still didn't help - I'd still never heard of them. This year, I'll be giving them a miss!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Love these threads. I'm not sure everyone "gets" them though. A few whoooshes

Not sure there are too many whooshes. It's not exactly on the level of the da Vinci Code in terms of intrigue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here