Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NFL Fantasy Football 2017 ***

bobbyc

Aug 9, 2016
Just gone to set my line up, since when did we have three WR slots? Is this because the league is smaller?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I thought it was different, didn't say anything though in case I was wrong and looked silly, glad someone else has mentioned this now!

bobbyc

Aug 9, 2016
Yeah im glad I drafted five wr's now! I thought it was a bit overkill at the time

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I noticed in the draft but not until I took a running back in the first. As it was Fournette I probably wouldn't change it now.

3 WR's is probably better tbf, there's so much depth at receiver in comparison to running backs.

Looks like you can also play a TE in the flex which is a change from last year iirc.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
So my number one overall draft pick has dislocated his wrist. Great start to the year :facepalm:
Try being a season ticket holder to his team. [emoji22] Meltdown mode on our fan board that far exceeds this ones before Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bobbyc

Aug 9, 2016
Out for 2-3 months, anyone wanna trade for him? [emoji23]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm not in this league but I am playing in another fantasy league so thought this would be the right place to ask what's up with Hunter Henry? Is he going to get better or should I just bin him?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm not in this league but I am playing in another fantasy league so thought this would be the right place to ask what's up with Hunter Henry? Is he going to get better or should I just bin him?
He's a real talent but Gates won't go away. He'll probanly end up a top 10 TE in fantasy but you may have to wait til later in the year and even then as with most TE's he'll be pretty touchdown dependent.

As a rule though I wouldn't knee jerk in week 1, especially when that matchup was against the best secondary in the NFL. Hooper and Jesse James are probably on your wire but both have question marks of their own. If you could get one of those in, sacrificing depth elsewhere and play the matchups for a bit that might be best.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I just dropped Davante Parker by mistake in the dynasty league when I meant to drop Moncrief. Could you please let me have him back and not claim him on waivers?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Got a start/sit from another league

Martavis Bryant vs. MIN or
Jeremy Maclin vs. CLE

Veering toward Maclin as the more reliable play. I thought Cleveland held up well against the run last week and I don't rate Baltimore's ground game at all. Flacco may have to air it out a bit

But Bryant could go off after a muted week 1. Big Ben is noticeably better at home and after his 11 catch 180 yard performance in week 1 the Vikings are going to have to make sure AB is looked after.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Think i'm 0-5 had Cam Newton as quarterback who up until last night threw up more than he did completions , last night he scored about 20 million points and somehow he was on my bench , how does that work then ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here