Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NFL Fantasy Football 2017 ***

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Afternoon chaps, I have given people a lot of time to reply to my emails, I have a list below of those who are IN for this year, if you currently own a team that has been left out from this list, please assign yourself to it to avoid you getting it taken from you and given to somebody else!

Dynasty League Roster below, Draft Time for this will be SUNDAY, AUGUST 27th at 7pm UK time.

Those who are IN:

Oklahoma B52's

Brighton Seagulls

LT's Facemask

Mangold Diggers

Ladyfattie Bungles

Kinel Tay

Hughtons Heros

Teams who are yet to respond, you have until Monday the 20th and we will then reassign to new players:

Cowboy Skankers

Zack Miller Time

The Killer B's

Yearly League Roster below, Draft Time for this will be SUNDAY, AUGUST 27th at 8pm UK time.

Oklahoma B52's

Brighton Seagulls

LT's Facemask

Geno 911

Vipers Venom

Coldean Falcons

Lowly Rollers

Surbiton Commuters

Falcons UK

Show Me Your TD's

Teams who are yet to respond, you have until Monday the 20th and we will then reassign to new players:

Jammy Dodgers

Cowboy Skankers

Say Helu Wave Goodbye

Shatners Bassoons

The Friend Zone

Boundary Road Bengals

If you have any requests let us know in this topic, as I am always open to new changes or ideas as you know!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Viper, not sure what happened - I did respond but just to confirm I would like to join the main one but resign from the Dynasty league as I really could not find the time to commit (Cowboy Skankers)

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Thought I'd responded, but I'd definitely like to be back in (Shatner's Bassoons).

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Afternoon chaps, I have given people a lot of time to reply to my emails, I have a list below of those who are IN for this year, if you currently own a team that has been left out from this list, please assign yourself to it to avoid you getting it taken from you and given to somebody else!

Dynasty League Roster below, Draft Time for this will be SUNDAY, AUGUST 27th at 7pm UK time.

Those who are IN:

Oklahoma B52's

Brighton Seagulls

LT's Facemask

Mangold Diggers

Ladyfattie Bungles

Kinel Tay

Hughtons Heros

Cowboy Skankers

Zack Miller Time

The Killer B's

Yearly League Roster below, Draft Time for this will be SUNDAY, AUGUST 27th at 8pm UK time.

Oklahoma B52's

Brighton Seagulls

LT's Facemask

Geno 911

Vipers Venom

Coldean Falcons

Lowly Rollers

Surbiton Commuters

Falcons UK

Show Me Your TD's

Jammy Dodgers

Cowboy Skankers

Say Helu Wave Goodbye

Shatners Bassoons

The Friend Zone

Boundary Road Bengals

If you have any requests let us know in this topic, as I am always open to new changes or ideas as you know!

Don't think I ever got an email but would like to play again this year (The Friend Zone). However, I'll be on holiday in Budapest during the draft so will have leave my fate in the hands of auto draft!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

Those who are IN:

Oklahoma B52's

Brighton Seagulls

LT's Facemask

Mangold Diggers

Ladyfattie Bungles

Kinel Tay

Hughtons Heros

Available side 1

Zack Miller Time

The Killer B's

Oklahoma B52's

Brighton Seagulls

LT's Facemask

Geno 911

Vipers Venom

Coldean Falcons

Lowly Rollers

Surbiton Commuters

Falcons UK

Show Me Your TD's

The Friend Zone

Cowboy Skankers

Jammy Dodgers

Say Helu Wave Goodbye

Shatners Bassoons

Boundary Road Bengals

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Alright then, does anybody want to take up the untouched teams? We have 3 in the Dynasty League which if not taken will result in the Dynasty League being shut down.

We have 4 in the regular one and if they dont get taken I'll just take the numbers down to 12.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Apologies, thought I'd signed in. Any chance I can rejoin the regular league? Can't seem to find it on the site.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
2 days to go, I would join the dynasty league but I get so frustrated just doing the normal league, I think an extra one would kill me off!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Dynasty League Roster below, Draft Time for this will be TBA.

Those who are IN:

Oklahoma B52's

Brighton Seagulls

LT's Facemask

Mangold Diggers

Ladyfattie Bungles

Kinel Tay

Hughtons Heros

The below teams are now open for anyone:

Available side 1

Zack Miller Time

The Killer B's

Yearly League Roster below, Draft Time for this will be TBA. We are waiting on enough teams to at least get even numbers.

Oklahoma B52's

Brighton Seagulls

LT's Facemask

Geno 911

Vipers Venom

Coldean Falcons

Lowly Rollers

Surbiton Commuters

Falcons UK

Show Me Your TD's

The Friend Zone

Cowboy Skankers

Shatners Bassoons

Teams who are yet to respond, these teams are now available to take over.

Jammy Dodgers

Say Helu Wave Goodbye

Boundary Road Bengals

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
:bounce: Just a quick bounce to see if anyone is interested in filling any of the spots in Vipers latest post above before tonight's draft. (see his post)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
@The Viper - the league is saying 2/9/17 at 7.30pm, can you confirm whether it's today or next week please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Oh yes, I see that in League Notes as well, saying 8pm on mine though and not 7.30... Has it changed to next week now? Pain if it has as I'm out at that time. :(

says this
Live Draft: Your draft is on Saturday, Sep 2, 2017 at 8:00pm BST.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Hi [MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION] - I was Say Helu Wave Goodbye/ Zack Miller time and didn't see this. I'd logged in and the teams were there so assumed everything was alright - had even sorted my keepers for dynasty. Any chance I can get back in? I'm gutted to lose my Dynasty Team. I didn't get an e-mail, it might have been attached to my old work email.

They still appear to be assigned to me.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Oh yes, I see that in League Notes as well, saying 8pm on mine though and not 7.30... Has it changed to next week now? Pain if it has as I'm out at that time. :(

says this
Live Draft: Your draft is on Saturday, Sep 2, 2017 at 8:00pm BST.

Me too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here