Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whores.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
A friend of mine who no longer posts on NSC was once accosted by an East European pimp as he was trying to find a taxi take him from the West End where he'd spent the evening to his place in East London. The exchange went something like this:

Pimp: "Hey, my friend. You looking for a good time? You looking for party treats?"
Friend: "No thanks. I'm on my way home.
Pimp: "I can get you the best coke. Very best"
Friend: "No thanks"
Pimp: "You want pills? Crack? Heroin? I get it for you my friend"
Friend: "No. I just want to go home"
Pimp: "What about a girl to warm you up then. I got the best. Black, white. You want 2 girls, I get you 2 girls"
Friend: "Really I'm not interested thanks"
Pimp: "Ah...you like boys? I get you boys"
Friend: No. Thanks but no thanks"

The pimp then played his ace card:

"You wanna piss on a midget?"

Now...my friend had no intention or desire to pee on a midget but he asked the question that many of us would ask in that situation.

Apparently the going rate is 80 quid.

Genuine lol moment and in doing so have woken the wife up!!!

Pudos

Aug 18, 2015
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...der-life-in-the-red-light-zone-11-on-the-edge

Anyone watched this series? First off thought it was staged but as the series goes along you get to really feel for them (no, not like that). I cant believe how many guys pay for these girls, especially when, without being rude, they are not the most stunning and punters must know the risks. On one episode a girl talks of - wont tell anyone, breakfast and all that. Interesting series, tough to watch, but quite moving at times.
On a more personal note, no never have.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Would I be right in thinking no one on this thread has actually employed the services of a "whore" it was their friends who had the fun?

Strange isn't it !!! Here you go then, yes I have. Mrs W swings both ways and sometimes really needs that itch scratching. The deal is that I'm involved. It works for all involved - no emotional attachments because it is a business arrangement. We don't use two bit hookers off the street though.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yep! So do I. Is Diamond Lil's still going? I did a drinks promotion there many moons ago - not for the faint hearted. :rolleyes:

No.
A lot of the original bars and clubs have long gone.
I went out with 2 mates who have lived in Plymouth for a long time, one is an ex matelot and they spoke of Diamond Lil's with much affection and the other clubs in that era.
Union Street has two halves, one is not too bad with modern bars/nightclubs, the other is an awful run down place where you take your life in your own hands. I cringe when I drive or walk down there, it's a disgrace, much worse than West Street.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Many moons ago at a company do in London. Was returning from a club with a colleague and bumped into two very attractive black girls walking along Park Lane. Before we knew it, we were ' smuggling ' them into the Hilton and up to the god knows what floor. The colleague I was with was not the colleague I was room sharing with. Therefore I left Mr X to entertain the girls whilst I went in search of erstwhile room-mate, to warn him not to return for a while.
Upon returning to my room, I found a near naked colleague, had opened our two half bottles of complimentary champers and was giggling with the two girls. Not wishing to put a dampener on the festivities, I asked one of the young ladies what this little adventure was going to cost us and was informed £80 ( long time ago ) I realised I had less than £10 on me ( the club had been rather expensive ) but naturally assumed that Mr X was holding folding, as he was entering into the spirit of it all. I asked him if that was alright, to which he replied..." Haven't got a penny left mate, its all down to you " The girls mood suddenly changed, outer garments were put on, at which point I enquired..." Would you take a cheque? " ( If looks could kill )
As Mr X was still near naked, I had the job of ' smuggling ' the girls back out again. All went well, until the lift stopped in the foyer, the doors opened and there was the company director and senior colleagues standing there, watching me step out of the lift with two black hookers!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can assure you it was 100 % true as apparently she was a known prostitute,m not to me, and the West Midland Police Vice were having a crackdown on people stopping in their cars and approaching them. so they told me when they realized I was telling the truth.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Union Street has two halves, one is not too bad with modern bars/nightclubs, the other is an awful run down place where you take your life in your own hands. I cringe when I drive or walk down there, it's a disgrace, much worse than West Street.
I didn't know West Street was considered bad :shrug:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You paid to have sex with someone. Not sure you can class yourself as better than them.

At the time I didn't know that having to pay was the agenda and that was my way of getting out of doing so. Essentially, I paid for their cab home. Anyhow it matters not - It's just one of these things I look back on in life and laugh at now

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
At the time I didn't know that having to pay was the agenda and that was my way of getting out of doing so. Essentially, I paid for their cab home.
£50 for a cab?

Anyhow it matters not
I know, just teasing.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
During my stocktaking days I stopped to ask a lady the way to the County Hotel in Walsall which she told me but 30 secs later I was pulled over by a car that was West Midlands Vice. They asked what I was doing and I explained but one officer stayed with me while the other went off to speak to her. He came back and said it was ok as she confirmed my story but was apparently on the game and I wondered had she said that I had asked her what she was doing or anything such I would have been nicked. I must add this was late 70s pre sat nav days.

During the War.... are you sure you are not Del and Rodney's Grandad...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here