Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whores.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I remembered another story told by a lorry driver:

It was approaching dawn around the back of King's Cross and he was making a delivery in his lorry. This was a few years back before the redevelopment so it was still a very well-known red-light district. As he was driving slowly near the goods yard his headlights caught the image of a prostitute crouched down, knickers around her ankles, curling out a number two.

She looked at him, he looked at her.

Her: "You fancy one, love?"
Him: "Err...no. I don't"
Her: "Oh. Well suit yourself"

So she just screwed up her face and curled out another completely unfazed.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I remembered another story told by a lorry driver:

It was approaching dawn around the back of King's Cross and he was making a delivery in his lorry. This was a few years back before the redevelopment so it was still a very well-known red-light district. As he was driving slowly near the goods yard his headlights caught the image of a prostitute crouched down, knickers around her ankles, curling out a number two.

She looked at him, he looked at her.

Her: "You fancy one, love?"
Him: "Err...no. I don't"
Her: "Oh. Well suit yourself"

So she just screwed up her face and curled out another completely unfazed.

Class.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
My whores opening gambit for a 'blowie' was £20, then down to £10, she may have come down to £5 but I was not going to hang around to haggle.
£5 seems a bit cheap, especially with the time it would take at my age, that's way below a living wage.

....and nothing built in for inflation!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
One of my ex Girlfriends mates, was into older men, she picked up some guy in Hove and spent the night with him, she took him back to hers. Did the business etc, anyway the next morning she woke up, no bloke but £100 on her bedside table!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
My whores opening gambit for a 'blowie' was £20, then down to £10, she may have come down to £5 but I was not going to hang around to haggle.
£5 seems a bit cheap, especially with the time it would take at my age, that's way below a living wage.

For you maybe.. i have a friend who would say that's £300 p/h...

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Two tales:
I got a job to go to a flat in hove to fix the phone. A very ordinary girl answered the door and offered me a cuppa. Chatted with her while I worked and she freely admitted she was a working girl. I followed the cable and found there was a phone next to the bed, moved the bed out to get to the block terminal (these were pre-socket days) and there was a big box full of sex toys of every shape and colour. Without batting an eyelid she said "parts for the hoover".

Second one, there was a big house in Saltdean owned by a couple of professional ladies and used as a seaside retreat. Well known for offering "freebies". I declined politley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here