Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whores.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yesterday, as I was just pulling away from a customers house in a quite respectable area of Plymouth, I heared a girl shouting, looking in my wing mirror I saw a girl running down the middle of the road.
She poked her head inside my van and said that she desperately needed cash and would I like some 'business', it took a few seconds for the penny to drop and I said no, ok then how about a 'blowie' for £20, no! I replied again, ok £10, final offer, I respectfully declined again and drove off.
Have you any whore stories?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Yesterday, as I was just pulling away from a customers house in a quite respectable area of Plymouth, I heared a girl shouting, looking in my wing mirror I saw a girl running down the middle of the road.
She poked her head inside my van and said that she desperately needed cash and would I like some 'business', it took a few seconds for the penny to drop and I said no, ok then how about a 'blowie' for £20, no! I replied again, ok £10, final offer, I respectfully declined again and drove off.
Have you any whore stories?

Filth.

RONALDEANO

Jun 29, 2017
Haywards Heath
I came out of a club in Spain in the early hours and was approached by a girl offering me "really good sex" whilst trying to usher me down a dark alley. A dark alley with a group of blokes stood down the other end. I declined her offer of "really good sex" and headed to my hotel with all my belongings

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I came out of a club in Spain in the early hours and was approached by a girl offering me "really good sex" whilst trying to usher me down a dark alley. A dark alley with a group of blokes stood down the other end. I declined her offer of "really good sex" and headed to my hotel with all my belongings

Barcelona has gone to the dogs these days :wink:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
When my wife was giving birth in the women's hospital Liverpool, I nipped to the toilet. I was surprised to find a naked from the waist down whore taking a pee in the urinal.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On holiday with friends in Benalmadena, a mate who was a magnet to hookers (and he wasn't averse to using them) had two incidents we thought funny:

1. He was staggering home after nightclubbing and in the dark heard some shrubs/trees talking to him. "Ssss, you f*cky f*cky" which was repeated. In his drunken haze, he finally realised that a hooker was hiding in there, trying to entice his business.

2. Same holiday, he went to a dodgy club after separating from us. He was elated that some scantily clad women were taking an interest in him. The penny dropped when the women and the club owner starting talking about him in Spanish. Luckily for him and unluckily for them, he was a fluent Spanish speaker and learnt that they were about to fleece him. He told them to F off and scarpered.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This thread is going to be right up there with the hooligan ones, when it comes to the disparity between posts and views.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here