Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non-League fun and games

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Typical look at me Essex tw@t :wanker:

This Tamplin guy is on Twitter, and appears to be a sort of low budget Essex version of Donald Trump: reacts terribly to criticism, loves to flash the cash & give it the big I Am, and is similarly orange in colour.

An absolute weapon: all of non-league will despise him by the time he's finished. He makes out he's doing it for the people of Billericay, but its transparently nothing but a vanity project for his enormous ego.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I was as good as you with words Edna :D

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Isthmian League fans are encouraging each other to take piss-taking photos of themselves in front of the "muriel": specifically the part of it which features Glenn Tamplin asleep in bed, having his visionary dream about Billericay Town :lol:

img_1626.jpg

Meanwhile, Tamplin has now had a massive strop and flounced off Twitter, because a tweet he posted urging somebody to hurl themselves under a train has been viewed in less than positive light. He says he won't be back until BTFC have smashed that league. Would be nice if it took them a decade...

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
My mate is involved with a non-league side and I love to go and my kids enjoy it too. National league north so the same as Salford

When Halifax beat Salford in the play offs last season they sent a sensational tweet. It simply said "sorry for ruining the end of your documentary lads"

On Tuesday I witnessed this belter live and I am chuffed that I had my arms up before the ball hit the net! https://twitter.com/nonleaguepaper/status/897807494076133376

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
My mate is involved with a non-league side and I love to go and my kids enjoy it too. National league north so the same as Salford

When Halifax beat Salford in the play offs last season they sent a sensational tweet. It simply said "sorry for ruining the end of your documentary lads"

On Tuesday I witnessed this belter live and I am chuffed that I had my arms up before the ball hit the net! https://twitter.com/nonleaguepaper/status/897807494076133376

Met some guys from Salford last night in the Gather Inn. Interesting talking about their ambition and apparently they're upgrading their ground to FL standard.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Met some guys from Salford last night in the Gather Inn. Interesting talking about their ambition and apparently they're upgrading their ground to FL standard.

The new ground looks good. I assume it is quite easy to expand. Personally I think they will need to change the managers as their game plan is very obvious and I suspect teams will be able to stop it. That said I haven't seen them yet this season but I would be shocked if they have changed.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
When the 'Class of 92' get bored of Salford they will completely fall apart, what they are doing is not that different from the Bellendry boy of Billeriacy.

This sort of thing happens to loads of clubs - Rushden & Diamonds being the prime example.

At least with Dorking they have got things going with Surrey FA getting a new home and have started an academy that gives academic qualifications

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
This Tamplin guy is on Twitter, and appears to be a sort of low budget Essex version of Donald Trump: reacts terribly to criticism, loves to flash the cash & give it the big I Am, and is similarly orange in colour.

An absolute weapon: all of non-league will despise him by the time he's finished. He makes out he's doing it for the people of Billericay, but its transparently nothing but a vanity project for his enormous ego.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just given him a follow. I'll be disappointed, though, if I'm not blocked by this time next week.

He is currently saying he won't post until they win the league. I'm betting, He will be on before 18:00 tomorrow.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Lovely report and player ratings only a true fan could give

K’s Player Ratings: Tolfrey 9; Goode 9, *Page 10*, Rogers 9, Little 9; Fiddes 8.5, Gogonas 9, L Taylor 10, Parter 8.5; Taylor 8.5, Derry 9

Some on the non league circuit cant see what's wrong with it, one on the non league forum asked "who wouldn't want to be in Billericays position?"

As a Peacehaven fan stuck in a division it's almost impossible to get out of, ambitions include, a 500+ gate, drawing the Albion reserves in the SSC, having more than eight of us sing the same song at the same time, having enough volunteers to mop the bogs out more than once a month, beating Newhaven and going 3 weeks without being burgled.

That's the non league we know and love

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here