Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Open Training Session...

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
CH does have a rule that any visitors to the club on a match day cannot ask the players for autographs. This was explicitly expressed in a briefing when my son was mascot for Burton Albion last season.

NOT a matchday though is it? And still out of order to laugh in a young kid's face.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Took the kids today, fair play to the club for putting it on, and the many players who gave up quite a lot of time signing autographs and doing the pictures afterwards.

Some players only did one half of the touchline which was a shame if kids in the other half wanted that player, but you could sort of understand it - even halfway was about 20-25 minutes in some cases. I think a few did both and went over to the other side as well, extra credit to them (Rosenior?)

The Knocky injury/aggravation (if that's what it was) was in front of us, it didn't look that great to be honest and I was surprised he carried on. At the halfway point he came and sat down in the dugout looking well pissed off and angrily chucked his water bottle about 10 yards onto the pitch.

If I was attempting to read behaviour from the throwing of bottles, it might be 'F*** it, I wanted to get into this league for so long, I'm not fit, and now I might miss one of the games I was most looking forward to at Leicester'. But I'm no expert in this field, so that could be total b******s and all a bit more drama from the lad.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I pulled a muscle doing at bit of plumbing at Blatchington Mill School today - stuck on a Ladies Loo --- luckily [MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] was on hand to pull me off :moo:
Nobody asked for our autographs ---------- although come to think of it the school is empty - still we are both pissed off with the lack of recognition for my talents:annoyed:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I pulled doing at bit of plumbing at Blatchington Mill School today - stuck on a Ladies Loo --- luckily [MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] was on hand to pull me off :moo:
Nobody asked for our autographs ---------- although come to think of it the school is empty - still we are both pissed off with the lack of my talent:annoyed:

:moo:.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This is probably why clubs don't have too many OPEN training sessions.

I was going to say that. You got in there before me. Eight hours before me in fact.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Don't want to excite anyone too much but

[yt]bMHQ2eMfaGw[/yt]

On the strength of this video I quite fancy our chances against Leicester on Saturday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here