Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Izzy news...and Wiltshere anyone?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I believe he did.

Lois Lane died (got crushed in a car? maybe?) so he flew really fast around the world in ANGUISH, and she came back to life.

Or something.

and you actually believe that?

She was obviously just knocked out cold, but not dead. I'm sorry to ruin the fantasy but he acted like a headless chicken in that scenario. It would be like bringing back Alex Revell signing up Superman. All action, no brains.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
I posted the video like five posts ago

............ pardon me for not checking the whole thread assiduously to see if the same thing had been said somewhere else. I will go off and whip myself thoroughly and then wear sackcloth and ashes for the rest of the day.

But fair enough. Sorry, missed that

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
and you actually believe that?

She was obviously just knocked out cold, but not dead. I'm sorry to ruin the fantasy but he acted like a headless chicken in that scenario. It would be like bringing back Alex Revell signing up Superman. All action, no brains.

But I think Superman might be faster and stronger than Alex Revell.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Izzy is back with Chelsea to have his injury assessed, per Andy Naylor on Twitter.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Doesn't sound good. 3 months ?

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Apparently it's standard practise for Chelsea loanees.
It would seem the only thing that can be read into this news is that he'll not be playing on Saturday, but we pretty much knew that anyway.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I believe he did.

Lois Lane died (got crushed in a car? maybe?) so he flew really fast around the world in ANGUISH, and she came back to life.

Or something.

And then she turned up on Eastenders where ''coming back from the dead'' is the NORM

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here