Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Izzy news...and Wiltshere anyone?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
We could do worse than place a cheeky bid for Clark KENT

He can rewind time, which could be handy against a lot of teams. Not Palace though, as they're already stuck in the past

#hereallweek

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Needs to stay on his feet more. A big no from me.

PS Since when did he have the power to travel through time?

I remember reading a "Flash" comic once, where he ran round the earth so fast that he stopped it and made it start rotating in the other direction, thus reversing time. If the Flash could do it, surely Superman could as well........ in fact didn't he in one of the films - but I may be misremembering that.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I remember reading a "Flash" comic once, where he ran round the earth so fast that he stopped it and made it start rotating in the other direction, thus reversing time. If the Flash could do it, surely Superman could as well........ in fact didn't he in one of the films - but I may be misremembering that.

I believe he did.

Lois Lane died (got crushed in a car? maybe?) so he flew really fast around the world in ANGUISH, and she came back to life.

Or something.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Shame Reece Oxford went to Gladbach, could have done with him really... how about James Chester while we're at it?

I don't think I'm doing this right, time to get my coat

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea

I believe he did.

Lois Lane died (got crushed in a car? maybe?) so he flew really fast around the world in ANGUISH, and she came back to life.

Or something.

I posted the video like five posts ago

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here