Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Rohan Ince

Chrissy Hughton Fanboy Guinness Boy's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
    To the OP - while you're on here there's a lot of value in reading any posts from @BensGrandad with the understanding that the truth is actually the complete opposite of what he's written.
    Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      To the OP - while you're on here there's a lot of value in reading any posts from @BensGrandad with the understanding that the truth is actually the complete opposite of what he's written.
      As they say all about opinions which I would say that yours is totally wrong but it is your opinion and you are entitled to have and express it

3 Not allowed!
      I vividly remember a tackle against Norwich when it seemed that the AMEX crowd collectively winced then applauded.
      Midfield enforcer of a standard to do a good job for a team aspiring to make the Championship playoffs if there are another couple of CMs to do the fancy creative stuff.

I like him.
      shut up and listen to 'Guided By Voices'

1 Not allowed!
      Was it Ince that span around 360 degrees every time he received the ball? Decent enough champ squad player I reckon.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
      100% UNOFFICIAL WHC Statistician
      100% Honey Badgerista

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      Get it right I do not hate him just cannot see what people rave over him about as he has very limited ability to play at Championship level. As you said in 9 games at Swindon he was MOM in 8 what div were they in? I rest my case. Top end of League One club would be his best loan.

"I rest my case." This is brilliant. Possibly your best post yet.
      I don't want a signature.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Some people with rose tinted specs on. BG is talking a bit of sense for once. Ince no where near good enough Championship player. He barely got a start in his loan spell at Fulham did he?

Did well in a very poor Swindon team a division below though.
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      He is in training pic today at the Amex
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      The guy that invented predictive text died today, his funfair will be next fryingpan.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Springal View Post
      Some people with rose tinted specs on. BG is talking a bit of sense for once. Ince no where near good enough Championship player. He barely got a start in his loan spell at Fulham did he?

Did well in a very poor Swindon team a division below though.
      He joined Fulham in the February of that season and made 8 starts and 2 sub appearances, scoring 1 goal, and could only have played in 17 games. They had a decent midfield too.

He is only 24, but given he converted from centre half to defensive midfielder relatively late, he is still even younger really in that position, and imho will only get better. He showed enough glimpses of real quality in terms of getting about the pitch, that I think he's well worth a loan punt by a Championship club.

Will he become a top championship player? Maybe not, but I don't agree either that he is no where near good enough for the Championship, he has the potential to still surprise a few people.
      Objective but passionate

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ac gull View Post
      never kicked a ball again in first team since he was bought on to shore up midfield and close out a 2-1 win at Derby

he then promptly gifted Derby the equaliser re sloppy back pass
      This often gets repeated, but it is only partly true.

Ince WAS sloppy and gave away possession (40 yards from goal) but we had plenty of opportunity to recover the situation. The goal wasn't scored by the player he gave it to - they passed the ball into the box, where Greer lunged in to block a cross and conceded a questionable penalty.
      Stand or Fall
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by mreprice View Post
      He would have done better than £8m Davy Propper on the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Jesus, you've really got it in for Mr Propper haven't you. Luckily I'm pretty certain that Chris is a better judge than you and will get given more than one game, and will turn out to be a great buy.