Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rohan Ince

Members

0 Not allowed!
    If you know how to get the best out of him he will do well. I'm hoping he does well somewhere. Definately a decent Championship player with an excellent attitude
    Lording it in WSL

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      Under-rated in my opinion. Can look ungainly but always comes away with the ball. Give him a run in the team to boost his confidence and I think you'll have got yourselves a very good player.
      Blooming Marvellous Horton's halftime iceberg's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BristolCity fan View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Cracker of a goal, and tbf anybody who scores v swindon is in my good books ��

Sounds like we can do better than him though, we need a battler in midfield.

Is Sam Baldock going to be in your plans this season btw? We need a championship experienced striker ��
      Ince is a battler - Baldock very much in plans and missed on Saturday but as usual he is injured
      Dawning of a new era
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
      If you play nine games in a division, and you are the best player on the pitch in EIGHT of them, do you think that shows that:

a. That is your level.

b. You are far too good for that level.

Think before answering.
      What is best to be a big fish in a small pool or a small fish in a big pool assuming there was not much difference in wages etc. I know which I would prefer.

In a League One side he will get regular starts and excel most weeks. In a Championship side he could well become a bit player again.
      Objective but passionate

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      What is best to be a big fish in a small pool or a small fish in a big pool assuming there was not much difference in wages etc. I know which I would prefer.
      I'm sure he'd like to play at the highest level he can, and I suspect that the difference in attitude is why Rohan has made it as a professional footballer and others are sat at home writing snide comments on the internet.
      Stand or Fall

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      Get it right I do not hate him just cannot see what people rave over him about as he has very limited ability to play at Championship level. As you said in 9 games at Swindon he was MOM in 8 what div were they in? I rest my case. Top end of League One club would be his best loan.
      You are just so, so, so clueless. The ultimate proof that there is no significant correlation between amount of posts posted and level of intelligence/insight.
      Tony Bloom's Blue and White army!
      "Selling Kayal now would be the equivalent of winning star baker every week during weeks 1-5 of Bake Off before turning up pissed on week 6, slapping Mary Berry on the arse, hurling racist insults at Paul Hollywood and offering Mel and Sue a threes up. It would be the end of our season."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Horton's halftime iceberg View Post
      Ince is a battler - Baldock very much in plans and missed on Saturday but as usual he is injured
      Ah right, was hoping we might have a chance of getting him back ��

Getting mixed views on ince but we showed on saturday we needed someone who could dominate the midfield vieria esq so hopefully if he does sign he can be the one to do that
      The Designated Survivor Ninja Elephant's Avatar

0 Not allowed!

Is Sam Baldock going to be in your plans this season btw? We need a championship experienced striker ��
      My friend, you are welcome to both of them.

And I would say that if we were still in the Championship. They're not top end players and they've been overtaken by our squad. I wouldn't have either of them in or around the club.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Elephant View Post
      My friend, you are welcome to both of them.

And I would say that if we were still in the Championship. They're not top end players and they've been overtaken by our squad. I wouldn't have either of them in or around the club.
      You are not allowed to say that as you will be deemed clueless. I dont entirely agree about Baldock though as I think if fit he could have a part to play, but thats a big if.
      A tad aggressive.

2 Not allowed!

If you play a 3 man midfield then Rohan will be mustard for you. He has all the attributes to be a top end Championship player, imho. He's a poundland Patrick Viera, but I mean that with all the respect possible. He breaks up play, carries the ball forward & has a decent range of passing on him. He's not without his flaws, he's too limited to play in a midfield two, he has lapses of concentration, his first touch can be sporadic and he's not good enough in the air for a man of his height. However if he didn't have those flaws then we wouldn't be letting him go.

I'd much rather have him than Oliver Norwood who cost us north of 2m, and has gone to promotion chasing Fulham.

Therefore, surely nothing in life is to be feared... Only to be understood.
      Apart from getting shanked at the cash machine.

The Streets - Prangin Out Remix