Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thai Food

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Was that after they gave you the bill?

I wish.

After spending a while explaining to the staff at the restaurant that I had a really severe peanut allergy, they advised me of some dishes that I could eat which would be fine. I chose one, and guess what? It had peanuts in it. The result? I went into anaphylactic shock and nearly died.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I wish.

After spending a while explaining to the staff at the restaurant that I had a really severe peanut allergy, they advised me of some dishes that I could eat which would be fine. I chose one, and guess what? It had peanuts in it. The result? I went into anaphylactic shock and nearly died.
That's nut my idea of a nice night out.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Yes mate, I was talking to Huw from the Elly on Sunday and he said it was now official. Should be fun lol
Interesting. Could be a little gold mine given the location. I wonder what they're going to do with all the hotel space upstairs. Residential?
That place needs a small fortune spending on it!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Interesting. Could be a little gold mine given the location. I wonder what they're going to do with all the hotel space upstairs. Residential?
That place needs a small fortune spending on it!

That would be ideal for JDW then as they usually spend £1m on a refurb when they take over a place and expect a return in 8 years according to Tim Martin.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
That would be ideal for JDW then as they usually spend £1m on a refurb when they take over a place and expect a return in 8 years according to Tim Martin.

Given the age of the building, listed status, location and lack of any investment whatsoever for decades, I'd be surprised if £1m could get that place operational!
Should be a positive for Lewes though if it comes to fruition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here