Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Man City, PREMIER LEAGUE match report.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Welcome back, excellent stuff as ever. Agree with the other comments - Jesus' injury was due to Maty catching him in the neck with his elbow as they both went for the ball. [emoji3]

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Great report [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] am looking forward to more from you - always an amusing yet factual read. :thumbsup:

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Yeah there's something wrong with the Tapatalk link. If you go to "open in browser" then it works and you can read a very decent match report instead of a thread about Big Brother or similar from 14 years ago.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Jesus got an elbow from Maty Ryan in the throat, didn't he? That's what I could see from the various replays.

Yes, he did.

Welcome back, excellent stuff as ever. Agree with the other comments - Jesus' injury was due to Maty catching him in the neck with his elbow as they both went for the ball. [emoji3]

Thanks. I had a crap view of it, and haven't seen it replayed on tv. I'll change it maybe.

Serves him right anyway, the CHEAT.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Jesus must love the south coast - elbow in the neck at yours - last season he broke his foot at ours!

See someone posting about being too defensive against City. We have always tried to go toe to toe with them. Hence the reason we are 15-1 down after 4 matches! (5-1,0-4,4-0,0-2)...One bonus point for who knows who scored our one goal..

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Jesus must love the south coast - elbow in the neck at yours - last season he broke his foot at ours!

See someone posting about being too defensive against City. We have always tried to go toe to toe with them. Hence the reason we are 15-1 down after 4 matches! (5-1,0-4,4-0,0-2)...One bonus point for who knows who scored our one goal..

Another bonus point if we can work out what team you support. I'm guessing the 'LU' doesn't stand for 'Leeds United' as they don't play in red.

(Apologies, you've obviously posted before and I must have missed your intro).

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Another bonus point if we can work out what team you support. I'm guessing the 'LU' doesn't stand for 'Leeds United' as they don't play in red.

(Apologies, you've obviously posted before and I must have missed your intro).

He's a Bournemouth fan.

I always took 'LU7' to be a (Luton) postcode, rather than a team reference.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Steve Cook?

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
He's a Bournemouth fan.

I always took 'LU7' to be a (Luton) postcode, rather than a team reference.

Fair enough, thanks. (The postcode thing does explain the '7')

EDIT: And great report as usual., I don't feel ti's 'official' until I've read your musings.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here