Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not sure if NSC is PLR?

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
My god, there has been some soft posts on here in recent days. You can pick your favourites, from threads devoted to waving at famous visiting players, to one lauding a single pass in a 0-2 loss, to faux outrage at Tweets from substitutes, to blowup dolls in the away end. I think we can do better. I hope.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Plr? Nsc = a-ok imho.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
When you mix social media with football you end up with a constant slagging contest between pre-pubescent twats.

Players would do well not to fuel it, so in regards to your 'faux outrage' I doubt any concerned took offense, but it just shows the player up as being a bit of a knob and unprofessional.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A University of Bristol physicist determined that the optimum time to dunk a biscuit is 3.5 seconds.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This thread is surely PL ready in that in mentions the PL.

The question is, do we now need Champions League ready threads?

Championship ready, more like :whistle:

el punal

My god, there has been some soft posts on here in recent days. You can pick your favourites, from threads devoted to waving at famous visiting players, to one lauding a single pass in a 0-2 loss, to faux outrage at Tweets from substitutes, to blowup dolls in the away end. I think we can do better. I hope.

Now let me get this right. PLR? Is it anything to do with the Judean Peoples Front, or, the Peoples Front of Judea?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here