Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever been ill at a game?

Jul 7, 2003
As a kid, my parents took me to Notts County away as my Aunt lived nearby. On the journey to Meadow Lane, we went over a lump in the road and my neck froze at a 45 degree angle. No amount of massage would free it up so I watched the whole game at a funny angle and in quite a lot of pain.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Not me but my youngest son at withdean Swindon play off he was 11 . Felt bad just before HT. Took him to the toilet but before we got there he was sick in front of a St John's jobsworth or so I thought at the time. We were then ushered off to the 1st aid portacabin we me protesting that he was OK. Luckily they were having none of it and sent a request for the club doctor over the tannoy. That was the end of the game for me as they summonsed an ambulance and rushed him of to hospital. He was in for two weeks. Kidney failure more or less. Spent the next 10yrs in and out of hospital and had a defunct one removed and the other scraped clean. Looks like a zip all around his body poor sod.
Hopefully the other damaged one holds out or he will be getting my old farty arty one.
The club were fantastic at the time as we're spurs surprisingly
End of thread..

I hope he never needs your kidney.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here