Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Select You Team for Leicester

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I feel pretty certain Izquierdo won't start, so...

Ryan

Bruno
Dunk
Duffy
Suttner

March
Stephens
Gross
Propper
Knockaert

Murray

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Are people dropping Propper because he struggled on his debut against an unbelievably talented team that press like no other side we've ever seen, or because they think Sidwell is better?

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Are people dropping Propper because he struggled on his debut against an unbelievably talented team that press like no other side we've ever seen, or because they think Sidwell is better?

We think Sidwell would play better than Propper did.

Elvis now Propper. Did Tony lose a bet with the owner of PSV??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We think Sidwell would play better than Propper did.

Elvis now Propper. Did Tony lose a bet with the owner of PSV??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you really putting Propper in the same category as Elvis based on one game against Man City? By the way, Elvis didn't play for PSV.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I'm not an idiot, so I'm not dropping Propper after ONE ****ING GAME. He needs to bed in.

Ryan
Bruno - Duffy - Dunk - Suttner
Knockaert - Propper - Stephens - March
Gross
Murray​

Izquierdo to come off the bench - and hopefully a new striker too...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm not an idiot, so I'm not dropping Propper after ONE ****ING GAME. He needs to bed in.

Ryan
Bruno - Duffy - Dunk - Suttner
Knockaert - Propper - Stephens - March
Gross
Murray​

Izquierdo to come off the bench - and hopefully a new striker too...

Ooh. I hadn't even considered we might have a proper (pacey, able to compete in the PL) striker in time for Saturday. That would be very useful.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Is Izquirerdo training with the team this week? If he has then i'd put him straight in. If not, i'd start March.

Ryan

Bruno
Duffy
Dunk
Suttner

Knockaert
Stephens
Propper
Izquierdo/March

Gross

Murray

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Propper is head and shoulders above any central midfielder we've signed in the last 30 years.

Can't believe people are doubting him.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Maenpaa
Bruno-Duffy-Dunk-Suttner
Stephens-Propper
March-Gross-Knockaert
Murray​

Subs:
Ryan, Rosenior, Goldson, Jose Izquierdo, Baldock, Hemed, Sidwell

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Propper is head and shoulders above any central midfielder we've signed in the last 30 years.

Can't believe people are doubting him.

Completely agree re Propper and giving him a chance but didn't I see you post somewhere that Ryan looks like a dud (on the give Maenpaa a chance thread)? You can't complain about some people doubting Propper when you are saying one of our other new signings looks like a dud after one league game (and I realise you did at least say you'd give him a chance there but you still used the word 'dud')

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Completely agree re Propper and giving him a chance but didn't I see you post somewhere that Ryan looks like a dud (on the give Maenpaa a chance thread)? You can't complain about some people doubting Propper when you are saying one of our other new signings looks like a dud after one league game (and I realise you did at least say you'd give him a chance there but you still used the word 'dud')

He's class just needs time, it was his first time playing with the squad 5 days after joining!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

I am dropping him because he could not pass the ball 5 yards plus Sidwell did not deserve to be dropped after the AM game.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
As it says - you are the manager - which starting 11 would you pick?

Let's assume Izquierdo is availble, but Brown and Baldock are not (Kayal is defo not available).

Any team that does not have Stephens in the midfield gets my vote.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here