Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Leicester City v BHA ** - PREMIER LEAGUE SCORE PREDICTOR - Now in its 7th SEASON !!

Leicester v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I have a gut feeling that Knocky (if he plays) will have the final say in this game.
We can be more adventurous.
Leicester 1-2 Albion
This is the score I have gone for. I always go for a positive result where the Albion is concerned.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I just read the Sporting Life match preview and it says that Kayal has a broken leg, when did that happen ?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
We always seem to do okay against Leicester. I'm very optimistic today despite them being a very good side.we'll snatch a 2-1 to announce our arrival.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
0-1 is my prediction, although it could be 0-3 if they get a goal early.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
2-1 Leicester

WereLoose.jpg

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I actually had it down as a 1-1, but I've woken up feeling very positive. Much to the annoyance of [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I just read the Sporting Life match preview and it says that Kayal has a broken leg, when did that happen ?

Essentially the fibula which is the supporting outer bone of the lower leg. I did mine and the doctor (GP) didn't diagnose it as I was walking which is possible as it's not a weight bearing bone. I went back three times and each occasion he was baffled and saying gout or hives due to swelling and a rash.

"The fibula is not a weight-bearing bone, and your doctor may allow you to walk on the injured leg while it is healing. However, the fibula contributes to ankle stability, and you may have to use crutches to avoid putting weight on the leg until the bone is healed."

"It takes at least 6 weeks for the broken bones to heal. It may take longer for the involved ligaments and tendons to heal. As mentioned above, your doctor will most likely monitor the bone healing with repeated x-rays. This is typically done more often during the first 6 weeks if surgery is not chosen."

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We will lose 2-0

Barber out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here