Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Leicester City v BHA ** - PREMIER LEAGUE SCORE PREDICTOR - Now in its 7th SEASON !!

Leicester v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
1-1.

Backs to the wall for the whole game, we'll nab a late equalizer. Izzyweirdo to score on his debut.

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
first win of the season, 0-1, for some reason i don't rate leicester even though they won the league 2 years ago

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Cannot see us getting anything out this game though do not think Leicester will run away with it. Think we will lose a one sided affair 2-1

NOFUCHSGIVEN

Jan 8, 2016
Think the first goal is important here. If we score first, you'll have to open up a bit more and attack which will give Vardy space on the counter. It'll be interesting to see who we start upfront with Vardy. Slimani or Iheanacho would be ideal, because their potency in the box will help break down your defence. However if we start with Okazaki his movement and link up play will create space and gaps for Mahrez/Albrighton to exploit and supply Vardy.

Good luck anyway and I can't wait to see Knockaert again. He'll be getting a very warm welcome :).

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
To get to the magic 40 points I reckon we need 3 wins & 6 draws from our away matches towards the target. The Leicester match is one of those that I would be looking to get a point from. If we had the extra 2/3 players needed, I would think we will get the draw. Head says defeat, heart says draw. Gone with the heart & 1-1

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Leicester 2 BHA 1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here