Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnet tickets

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I completely disagree with this. I would fit into your sneaky category but my logic is sound. Without the travel subsidy my train ticket down from London would be c£17 on a Tuesday - when it's tough to escape work on time/in enough time to get down for KO coupled with the fact that I get home around 00:30/01:00 from evening matches means it just becomes non-viable for this type of game.

I have made the effort for every home game bar maybe two a season for the last six years and don't see that i'm being a bad fan in maybe buying a ticket for this sort of game and not coming. IF I still lived in Brighton I would of course come but it's just not possible all the time.
I live near kings Lynn and normally get home from a night game by 1am. Must live in outer London?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I completely disagree with this. I would fit into your sneaky category but my logic is sound. Without the travel subsidy my train ticket down from London would be c£17 on a Tuesday - when it's tough to escape work on time/in enough time to get down for KO coupled with the fact that I get home around 00:30/01:00 from evening matches means it just becomes non-viable for this type of game.

I have made the effort for every home game bar maybe two a season for the last six years and don't see that i'm being a bad fan in maybe buying a ticket for this sort of game and not coming. IF I still lived in Brighton I would of course come but it's just not possible all the time.
Well if the club want to sell loyalty points why not just be transparent and do so ? Better that than encouraging artful practices.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If anyone is buying for loyalty points only I'll be happy to use the ticket.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Absolutely this. As mentioned the points should only be allocated if the ticket is scanned in.

But season ticket holders get their full quota of STH loyalty points even if they leave their seats empty for any or all of the home games during the season. Why should it be different rules for points accumulated from away tickets or cup match tickets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I live near kings Lynn and normally get home from a night game by 1am. Must live in outer London?
Tell me how you can possibly do that without leaving the game early? I live in inner London but rarely get home much before midnight after waiting in queues at Falmer station and taking the tube/walking at the other end. How the hell can you get to North Norfolk and be home by 1am?

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
It say's only selling to people with a fan number. I can't find out how to get a fan number for the wife, do I need to phone.

I took her to the football for her birthday and Valentines last year, and she's been good since Valentines so think she deserves another treat.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
But season ticket holders get their full quota of STH loyalty points even if they leave their seats empty for any or all of the home games during the season. Why should it be different rules for points accumulated from away tickets or cup match tickets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New rules mean your ST can be revoked if not used for a certain number of games.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
New rules mean your ST can be revoked if not used for a certain number of games.
Interesting. I missed this - to save me trawling through the ST small print, could you tell me how many games triggers this ?

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Must of missed this can't see on club site any link?

Interesting. I missed this - to save me trawling through the ST small print, could you tell me how many games triggers this ?

:eek: I might have that slightly [see 'very'] wrong, applies to concession tickets in the family stand...

3.6 The Club reserves the right to cancel or relocate Family Stand season ticket holders, in the event the associated junior/concession season ticket is used for less than 25% of the home league matches, this will be assessed after ten home league matches have been played.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
:eek: I might have that slightly [see 'very'] wrong, applies to concession tickets in the family stand...

3.6 The Club reserves the right to cancel or relocate Family Stand season ticket holders, in the event the associated junior/concession season ticket is used for less than 25% of the home league matches, this will be assessed after ten home league matches have been played.

OK, thanks.

This makes sense to me if you are in the family stand but the family don't attend with you.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

3.6The Club reserves the right to cancel or relocate Family Stand season ticket holders, in the event the associated junior/concession season ticket is used for less than 25% of the home league matches, this will be assessed after ten home league matches have been played.
OK, thanks that jogs a memory. Thought I'd missed something else as well.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham

I have to say there were far fewer empty seats in the family section compered to almost ever game last season. I wonder if this has had any impact.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I have to say there were far fewer empty seats in the family section compered to almost ever game last season. I wonder if this has had any impact.

I suspect most people don't know that bit of small print. More likely the visit of ManCity/ 1st PL game meant that rather than just not going, other family members were keen to attend. I saw a lot of new faces around us. Rather than the tickets being left in a drawer while on holiday, there were plenty of people wanting them who probably wouldn't have for the Championship.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We need to get behind the team in all games TB said at the fans forum it would be nice to have a cup run.
Price of the Ticket 3pints of beer for an adult.
Great one to take kids or youth football teams who not been to the Amex and take a look at the rest of the squad.
Also we have less Leauge games this season.
Looking forward to going to this game with my friends.:amex:

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Anyone having issues purchasing? Im logged into the ticket site but it wont let me buy them as it says i need to login

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here