Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnet tickets

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It doesnt affect me as I will not be going to Bournemouth, been there too many times both as a supporter and scouting, but surely the answer was to sell those tickets after Thursday or Friday when the initial surge for Barnet tickets will be over.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The same happened to me I wonder if it will keep the tickets in my basket, probably not.

Cant get back on ticket site as it says a general exception has occurred refer to site administrators

Apparently the whole ticket website has crashed and they have called a company in to sort it out and all ticket sales are suspended until it is working. They have no idea if the basket will be saved or if we will have to start all over again.

I found that if i went through the aborted process a number of times once my timer was down to about a minute, the site added on another ten seconds each time. I boosted the time remaining up to 2 minutes several times and that prevented me joining the queue again.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So when do the go on sale again ?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Got mine and the boy's. East central-ish. Outside chance that it will clash with Sussex T20QF, but that won't be at home even if we qualify.

+15 points good news for the loyal fans. Anyone who lives locally and complains they don't have enough points for big games this season AND didn't go to this game has no case. Anyway, it's a chance to see us win.

Was really hoping for Barnet (A) as would be new ground. Best awayday last season was Oxford: hot day, swimming in the river, Morse pub and others then new ground and big win.

PG

Anyone know if Seagulls Travel are running to the Barnet game? It says on the OS they are but there's no option on the Seagulls Travel site. Ive emailed and called them but no response yet.

Train back to St Leonards for an evening game is bad enough for a league game with a matchday service, for this game my options back from Falmer are 21:19 or 22:43. Bugger that.

Anyone know if Seagulls Travel are running to the Barnet game? It says on the OS they are but there's no option on the Seagulls Travel site. Ive emailed and called them but no response yet.

Train back to St Leonards for an evening game is bad enough for a league game with a matchday service, for this game my options back from Falmer are 21:19 or 22:43. Bugger that.

Seagulls Travel now live on their website

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here