Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnet tickets

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No loyalty points for fans who walk up and buy a ticket tonight. Apparently.

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
Just seen on a Brighton Facebook group - no scan tonight and you won't receive the points ??

Can't be true can it ?

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Slightly off topic but didn't think it warranted it's own thread.

Are there any streams for tonight? Have BT got exclusive game and highlight packages for the League Cup?

Edit: Ignore that. Had a Bens Grandad moment. A quick Google and I found out Sky have live rights and Channel 5 have highlights.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Just seen on a Brighton Facebook group - no scan tonight and you won't receive the points ??

Can't be true can it ?

I wouldnt be suprised. Imagine lots of people will have brought one just for the points and not turn up, so makes sense.

Alfie22

Mar 12, 2008
I've heard there will be an increased police presence to ensure that when fans are requested to give a sample of DNA and this is matched to their ticket, season ticket, debit card, seat and pie of choice, there are no unnecessary scuffles.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Can't be true can it ?
Probably true.

If the club wanted people just to be able to buy loyalty points without even attending they'd just offer loyalty point bundles for sale directly wouldn't they ?

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I've heard there will be an increased police presence to ensure that when fans are requested to give a sample of DNA and this is matched to their ticket, season ticket, debit card, seat and pie of choice, there are no unnecessary scuffles.

There will also be stewards asking to see the womens bra's.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wow well that's 10 quid down the drain!! Could have had decency to announce this before....

kid%20stirring%20pot.jpg

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

Can't be true can it ?

Fair play to the club.

I expect that there will be loads of people that consider it is just a tenner so they can get the points.

But they are forgetting that the club will use advance sales to predict the beer, pies, facilities, police presence, stewarding etc. all of which will cost it money so I can understand them wanting to avoid rewarding people that are taking the pi$$

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here