Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnet tickets

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
6646c635d8f29c41006459084752ef1d.jpg

But tickets are being sold! I have cancelled my order and tried to order the same tickets but they have gone.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
But tickets are being sold! I have cancelled my order and tried to order the same tickets but they have gone.

When you allocate tickets they do say "Sold" for about 10 mins after even if you cancel them then they come back on sale. When you choose your ticket they get allocated until you pay, or can;t pay in this case.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Only got 10 minutes and then it chucks me out in order to join the stupid queue again.��

The same happened to me I wonder if it will keep the tickets in my basket, probably not.

Cant get back on ticket site as it says a general exception has occurred refer to site administrators

Apparently the whole ticket website has crashed and they have called a company in to sort it out and all ticket sales are suspended until it is working. They have no idea if the basket will be saved or if we will have to start all over again.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I'm not so bothered about Barnet as they won't sell out but I'm trying for Bournemouth, which will. Ticket allocated but then error message re payment, as above.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
It's worth highlighting that it's not the clubs fault if YesPay stops working.

However the folly of selling two games at the same time and therefore doubling any potential problem is.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here