Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnet tickets

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
My Friends & Family include Me as a ST holder, my Wife, my 3 daughters and my mate. I've purchased a ticket for WBA home and a Barnet ticket by just linking one of the tickets to a name. Simple.
By getting F&F linked now who knows, we may get a bigger team next round and it will take seconds to buy tickets.
Regarding email accounts, how long does it take to set one up?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
And no travel subsidy either for this one. Which given the low price of the tickets is understandable

Could people in Hastings and Bexhill areas please book a Seagulls Travel place as at the moment I am the only person who has booked a seat on the coach! Ive already bought my ticket for the game and if Seagull Travel don't run then I probably won't be able to go as the trains coming back are pretty thin on the ground - first one an hour and a half after the end of the game :cry:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not charging £15 for the car park are they?

Seems fair enough.

bri.JPG

Anyone know how many tickets sold so far for this one?

About 2,000 I heard although it looked like a lot more when I was on the website booking mine.

Don't people realise it might be Izquierdo's first game?

I assume if a draw we will be going to extra time and penalties of is it straight to penalties?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't recall any Cup Game having free P&R nor free choo-choos during the many, many years at The Amex.

I am aware of the train situation but was under the impression that we had to provide P & R irrespective but as I said obviously wrong. If only Lord B was here now he would have told us the rules governing P & R and Stadium use, sadly missed already.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Won't let me do it online, says 'this e-mail address is already registered'

Will phone the club to resolve, my issue being, should it really be this hard to buy tickets for a league cup game?

Strange, my email address is on my son & my fan number.
Don't want a junior getting emails.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
About 2,000 I heard although it looked like a lot more when I was on the website booking mine.

Don't people realise it might be Izquierdo's first game?

I assume if a draw we will be going to extra time and penalties of is it straight to penalties?

Decided on the night, yes. Surprised if we have not sold a few more than that! I was guessing an attendance of 10k

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here