Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucas Perez

Lucas Perez

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Isnt the new player Izquierdo very quick and could be the missing piece in the jigsaw.
    He won't be In the no9 position which is where pace is needed. He If was playing yesterday, he'd have been pushed back like March & Murphy by Citeh's wing backs. Their three central defenders had no pace to worry about and held a very high line on total comfort.
    :guitar:

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I mentioned him a while ago as a player I would love to sign, he would be amazing for us imo

0 Not allowed!
      [QUOTE=redoubtable seagull;8067615]
      Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Rune View Post
      And on yesterday's performance, Mooy looks a step up from Propper although it's easy look good against a Premier League minnow.[/QUOTE

Mooy is now into his second season with Huddersfield; Propper joined us on Monday. Give the guy a chance.
      Here Here. Going to be a long season if all we do is have a go, give him a chance !!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      He won't be In the no9 position which is where pace is needed. He If was playing yesterday, he'd have been pushed back like March & Murphy by Citeh's wing backs. Their three central defenders had no pace to worry about and held a very high line on total comfort.
      He wont be in the No 9 position as you say but he would hopefully be out wide for the No 9 either Murray or Hemed to knock the ball onto as yesterday both March and Murphy were so deep that had we won the ball there was nobody to give it to. Hence the City CBs had a comfortable day. He may be capable of getting forward in support quicker. .Plus he may have forced Walker to play deeper.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      He wont be in the No 9 position as you say but he would hopefully be out wide for the No 9 either Murray or Hemed to knock the ball onto as yesterday both March and Murphy were so deep that had we won the ball there was nobody to give it to. Hence the City CBs had a comfortable day. He may be capable of getting forward in support quicker. .Plus he may have forced Walker to play deeper.
      I agree, I think with Knockaert starting on the right with Izquierdo on the other flank, we'll be a much better attacking proposition.

0 Not allowed!
      I agree, I think with Knockaert starting on the right with Izquierdo on the other flank, we'll be a much better attacking proposition.
      Where's MOTM March going to play?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by redoubtable seagull View Post
      And on yesterday's performance, Mooy looks a step up from Propper although it's easy look good against a Premier League minnow.
      Mooy is now into his second season with Huddersfield; Propper joined us on Monday. Give the guy a chance.
      [QUOTE=mike1901;8067670]
      Quote Originally Posted by redoubtable seagull View Post

Here Here. Going to be a long season if all we do is have a go, give him a chance !!
      Propper was poor yesterday.

The reasons for that are obvious; he has had no time to bed in to squad or Premier League football and he was facing the title favourites. I fully expect him to improve and believe he will be a good signing. However, that does not take away from the fact that he looked out of his depth yesterday and the Mooy looked like a world beater against such poor opposition.

I think Davy will be a different proppersition next Saturday and I'm expecting good things but he'll need more mobile wingers and forward players to find space for his expansive and attacking passing.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Silverhatch View Post
      Where's MOTM March going to play?
      On the bench to replace either as they get tired late in the game. He was very good yesterday but he played too deep alongside Bruno which allowed their left back to attack having AK wide right will help keep the full back back in his own half and stop him attacking Bruno. The best combination on the right is Bruno and AK.

0 Not allowed!
      KobanÓ liberated 26th Jan 2015 = Modern day Stalingrad
      RIP Ceylan Ozalp, 19
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zqu...dex=11&list=WL
      Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      And on yesterday's performance, Mooy looks a step up from Propper although it's easy look good against a Premier League minnow.
      You can't possibly go on one game though, remember it was Propper's debut in English football, and it was up against the team who may well end up as champions come the end of the season.

To me, Davy looked a little bit nervous and hurried in most of what he did yesterday, but he made a few good passes, and l'm sure he will get an awful lot better given time.