Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annoyed at myself and a little bit the club!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
There is also a a swing gate next to each turnstile, the ones they open up at the end of the game to let everyone out rather than make you all go through the turnstiles backwards to get out !

They also open these for staff and various equipment we take out prior to a game and take back in again after.

Obviously a serious security breech then, if people are allowed in and out without going through the turnstiles

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Maybe everyone should do this (with a wristband) and go back in through the turnstiles, then they can announce the attendance as 60,000.
Saving a fortune on extending the stadium.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Wonders never cease, I have never witnessed someone type so many sentences while so far up their own bumhole. Fair play to you.

What makes what I typed 'up my bumhole'?

Is it that I'm reminding fans Prem football isn't the 'be end all' and that we shouldn't pretend yesterday was some sort of monumental fixture......when it wasn't?

Just because Sky Sports and BT like to hype any little piece of scrap they can, doesn't mean we as fans have to follow.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'm sorry, but we went in very early, with over an hour to go, and the stewards were on duty. At 15.30 there was a queue to get into Dick's Bar.
I don't believe your post.

Got to the ground at 3.15 at Sunday and there was a queue to get in Dicks and even into the club shop

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
In the eyes of common sense - what's so wrong with allowing re-admittance?

When I was a schoolboy some friends and I had a routine where several of us could pass a bus pass along and all get on the same bus using just the one pass. Think the same thing but with adults hoping to save £45 of ticket costs.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Obviously a serious security breech then, if people are allowed in and out without going through the turnstiles

I go in and out regularly as part of my job, but we have passes with photo id, staff do not need to go through the turnstiles.
If we did it would give incorrect attendance figures.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
When I was a schoolboy some friends and I had a routine where several of us could pass a bus pass along and all get on the same bus using just the one pass. Think the same thing but with adults hoping to save £45 of ticket costs.

except all the seats were sold and you are not allowed to stand...... I think people are being unfair with OP, a mistake was made. Not sure there is a sign anywhere to say no re-admittance also people might get confused because it is perfectly ok to do this after the game.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
except all the seats were sold and you are not allowed to stand...... I think people are being unfair with OP, a mistake was made. Not sure there is a sign anywhere to say no re-admittance also people might get confused because it is perfectly ok to do this after the game.

There are always a few empty seats and if people think they can scam a freebe they will try.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Has the OP admitted this is total rubbish yet, or is he clinging to the story?

It's not true. There's no question about it.

One other thing I don't think has been pointed out (apologies if it has)......'arrived a few hours early and went to my seat'........gates only open 90 mins before kickoff ?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Lets get the timing straight then.
Arrived a few of hours and went to seat. Earliest could have been 16:00 plus getting to seat so 16:05
Got a text from Dicks Bar and had to get there. Get text and read it 16:10. Back down stand and out 16:15
Nearest seat could be EL so could be at Dicks by 16:17
Somehow got in to Dicks Bar and straight to bar 16:25 Got served and paid 16:30
Enjoyed pint over an hour 17:30
Back to turnstile 17:40
Argument to get in 17:55

The whole story is made up.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
One other thing I don't think has been pointed out (apologies if it has)......'arrived a few hours early and went to my seat'........gates only open 90 mins before kickoff ?
My day job is to gather evidence to disprove fraud claims for a card issuing company.

This one would be rejected immediately, it's a poor effort really. No truth here at all.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I rocked up at the Amex a few hours early with a few mates. We went to our seats and I collected all their tickets. I then wandered out and went to find my other mates who were waiting outside. After sneakily passing over the tickets to them we tried to blag our way in. I was horrified to find that there is no re-admittance. Of course I understand this rule but thought I could pull a fast one but was exasperated to find they would not budge and I was set to miss this momentous day. Of course it was my own fault.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here