Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth away tickets

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Obviously there are not very many going to go on sale. Tickets website says Tue 15th Aug for STH. Have they announced / have I missed the points needed info?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Obviously there are not very many going to go on sale. Tickets website says Tue 15th Aug for STH. Have they announced / have I missed the points needed info?

It will be interesting to see the starting point for this one...A Friday night will put some off though!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I have 281 but the 5 others in our group have fewer... looks like I am going to have to take my chances in the scramble on Wednesday morning!

Being purely selfish here, but why not have a much higher threshold from say 9-12 where those with say 325 + points can log in at leisure knowing 100% there are enough.

Would mean less logging in, less waiting and less logging in at noon when the nextr batch goes on sale.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Being purely selfish here, but why not have a much higher threshold from say 9-12 where those with say 325 + points can log in at leisure knowing 100% there are enough.

Would mean less logging in, less waiting and less logging in at noon when the nextr batch goes on sale.

This thread could be turning into a look at me...Look how many points I have got! type of thread

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
It may well, but he has a point (or in his case 325) when I was in the England Travel Club, albeit a few years ago, the regulars knew whether they'd get one. I.e only the top 500 cappers as they were, could apply for Liechtenstein away

I'm sure the club factor in the amount of tickets and fans when they set the points ranges

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

This thread could be turning into a look at me...Look how many points I have got! type of thread

Why, we've alread had one of those.

Anyhow, Barnet selling details have just been released and they have split the first day, so can be done. Why it's being done for Barnet is another matter though.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here