Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth away tickets

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Damn! Forgot to log on at 9am and now I've missed out as only wheelchair seats left. Oh well better keep my eyes peeled for tickets on NSC nearer the day.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
There were almost 500 available at about 8.45am this morning when I was on the ticket site - fact.

There were 0 available at 9.10am - fact.

The second group is far too large and I presume people with 270/280 points have now missed out at the expense of people with 220/230 - patently not a fact but a presumption

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
The second group is far too large and I presume people with 270/280 points have now missed out at the expense of people with 220/230 - patently not a fact but a presumption

That's true in this case (missed out on the first bracket by 1 point) :(

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Incredibly frustrating seeing 6 seats available and getting the "no availability" message when trying to purchase them.

I most have refreshed it over 50 times until I got some success at around 09:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

Exactly. The club need to take note of this for Arsenal away. Smaller groupings and more of them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I dunno actually. I am a JCL (4 year ST I think, poss 5) and went to less than half the away games last season, but was almost in the first wave. Our average away attendance can't be much more than say 1500 (maybe less, and with only a core of a few hundred doing most/all games ?) so I'm not sure the numbers with with more than 220/230 are that significant? Would be fascinating to see a list of the numbers in say each loyalty point band of 10 from 200 upwards. Club should publish it so people have a general idea of their chances of getting tickets.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I missed out. I've got 244 points and after the Leicester and Barnet games I'll be at 270ish so still not in the upper tiers. I only went to 5 away games last season, and whilst I can bang on about having travelled all the way to Huddersfield mid-week to see us thrashed, it makes no difference. It feels fair to me.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I missed out. I've got 244 points and after the Leicester and Barnet games I'll be at 270ish so still not in the upper tiers. I only went to 5 away games last season, and whilst I can bang on about having travelled all the way to Huddersfield mid-week to see us thrashed, it makes no difference. It feels fair to me.

With 270 you'll be in the upper tiers for all but Bournemouth I reckon ? It was 234 for Leicester and 248 for Watford so will be similar for most other games (although presumably will rise as peoples points totals rise through the season)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here