Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Booing City Players?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Following on from a chat on Twitter just now, does anyone think we excessively booed the City players yesterday? Jesus obviously got stick after the handball but their fans reckoned Danilo and others on the receiving end too. Didn't come from the back of the West Upper & believe me there were some pretty strong other opinions up there.

Have they got confused with the ironic "whooo?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Danilo was getting boo’d quite a bit I thought... I put it down to people getting him confused for Jesus (him being 33 and Danilo 3)...

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Danilo was getting boo’d quite a bit I thought... I put it down to people getting him confused for Jesus (him being 33 and Danilo 3)...

This. Feel sorry for the Danilo bloke, being booed and did nothing wrong.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Giving players that deserve it as much stick as possible is part of the game and our atmosphere. Giving the wrong player stick for no reason just makes you look stupid.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Perhaps standing ovations are preferred

Boo everyone that comes to the amex

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Following on from a chat on Twitter just now, does anyone think we excessively booed the City players yesterday? Jesus obviously got stick after the handball but their fans reckoned Danilo and others on the receiving end too. Didn't come from the back of the West Upper & believe me there were some pretty strong other opinions up there.

Have they got confused with the ironic "whooo?"

Did something kick off in W3C up the back?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Perhaps standing ovations are preferred

Boo everyone that comes to the amex

Yep, doesnt matter if they are Manchester City or Macclesfield. We are there to see Albion victories not gawp at the opposition players. I can fully apppreciate the skills of their team yesterday but while the game is on it's all about the Albion and it was good to see our crowd getting behind our players and doing the opposite with theirs.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've started a whip-round. So far only enough for a small bunch of flowers, but anything's better than nothing, just to try and take his mind off of yesterday's trauma.
#Pray4Danilo
#FootballersHaveFeelings2

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
The city players were getting off their coach as I walked past the west stand reception yesterday, I couldn't believe the number of Albion fans, not little kids but fully grown men, that were cheering as they got off the coach....it was pathetic. Behaving like little girls at a Justin Bieber concert. We're supposed to make OUR HOME as intimidating as possible......****ing idiots.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here