Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Perhaps standing ovations are preferred

Boo everyone that comes to the amex

Some pretty OTT reactions on this thread, this one typical.

The question was DID we excessively boo them. Not that I thought we did. Some of their fans had pointed it out on Twitter.

Reading this thread in conjunction with the coach thread seems like it's talking about 2 different teams. For me we actually set the tone pretty much perfectly in the ground, were louder than them, stuck to the old school chants and ones that work well round the ground and Jesus deserved dogs abuse, the cheating tw@. However, anyone booing Denilo needs an eyetest.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
F**king booooooooooooooooooooooooo.

They can F**k right off.

As for the hand of God pity Ryan didn't knock him out, no resurrection from that.

We need to bay for blood, be the 12th man. Can't imagine Stoke, Burnley et al fans happy clapping the opposition anytime soon.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
The city players were getting off their coach as I walked past the west stand reception yesterday, I couldn't believe the number of Albion fans, not little kids but fully grown men, that were cheering as they got off the coach....it was pathetic. Behaving like little girls at a Justin Bieber concert. We're supposed to make OUR HOME as intimidating as possible......****ing idiots.

I booed every one of them getting off the coach. Kompany for some reason got a mini cheer from a few fans. There were city fans around.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Merson etc were saying we'd struggle because it's too nice to come & play at the Amex so I was happy to hear the random abuse to city players, even though it was uncalled for :clap2: Nothing wrong with being a bit nasty!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I found it very amusing that people near me were giving Sterling dogs' abuse as he came on, whilst simultaneously getting photos of him to impress those back home, no doubt.

I just thought - what a bizarrely apt way to sum up modern celebrity culture. Slag someone off whilst getting a photo of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here