Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New fan!

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is so great, we've got our very own @usasoccerguy

"White Heart Lane", love it. Stick around fella, you are VERY welcome sir. Our new global reach makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I bloody love americans.
    Crud.. I had it right and then changed it! 🤣

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post

FYI - You hate Palace.
      ( . ) ( . )
      Struggling for breath at the top of the stairs

7 Not allowed!
      Crystal Palace are the very embodiment of Evil, they represent everything that is wrong about modern football.

They also hate America.

In fact they hate America so much that they kidnapped a Bald Eagle and make it preform degrading routines while they all point and laugh at it.

It is rumoured that the bald eagle, one of America's greatest symbols, has been threatened with beheading should it refuse.
      I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own,

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by JonathanLivingstonSeagull View Post
      literally read this in an american accent

welcome aboard! indoctrinate everyone you can... lets turn Arizona blue and white!
      Yes, me too! Subconsciously changing opener to "Hi y'all"

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hillian1 View Post
      Crystal Palace are the very embodiment of Evil, they represent everything that is wrong about modern football.

They also hate America.

In fact they hate America so much that they kidnapped a Bald Eagle and make it preform degrading routines while they all point and laugh at it.

It is rumoured that the bald eagle, one of America's greatest symbols, has been threatened with beheading should it refuse.
      And they are twinned with Pyongyang Rovers
      "Forget the goals, Vicente produced the moment of the match, if not the season here at the Amex, with a slalom like run,
      in which he beat six or seven players before unleashing a fierce drive that rattled the crossbar"
      talkSPORT, 20 March 2012
      Test your smoke alarm Bry Nylon's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by gmabel830 View Post
      Hi all.. New fan here, from right nearby in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. I have been watching the EPL since they started showing it in the States a few years ago, and went to a game at White Heart Lane during a business trip a couple of years ago. They have been my favorite team because of that, but I happen to work for American Express, so new favorite team! Still getting to know the team, and they probably won't get a ton of air time, but will be appointment viewing for me. Watched today's game on DVR, since I had things to do this morning. I also tried to order a home kit, but they only have adult small in stock right now. Keeping my eye on it though - will be fun to wear that around the office!

My viewing experience is probably different than most - games start at 4 AM here some weeks. Today's game was on at 9:30 AM. But, I love waking up and watching it before switching over to... whatever you all call American football. Also, fun fact, Phoenix has a second tier team (for now, trying to get MLS bid) and Didier Drogba is player and part owner - I have seen him play a few times.

Looking forward to keeping tabs on the season here with you!
      That'll do nicely

0 Not allowed!
      Supporting a team based on who sponsors them is a new one on me. Allowable for those outside Britain I guess so welcome aboard. If you were native to these isles an almighty rinsing would be in order.
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      When you do come over and watch the Albion play at the Amex, its traditional to get a blue rinse, so you can fit in with the rest of the Albionites.
      Or the first round is on you, with your own AE expenses card

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jackanada View Post
      Supporting a team based on who sponsors them is a new one on me. Allowable for those outside Britain I guess so welcome aboard. If you were native to these isles an almighty rinsing would be in order.
      I wonder if the unemployed all started following us when we were at Withdean?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      A lot of guys and girls from Sussex have gone and worked for Amex and settled in Phoenix and New York could L B put the picture on NSC which you put yesterday on Facebook, Do you still have the albion shirt that you got from a player at Chesterfield.
      THOSE IN GLASS PALACES SHOULD NOT THROW BRICKS