Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New fan!

New fan!

15 Not allowed!
    Hi all.. New fan here, from right nearby in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. I have been watching the EPL since they started showing it in the States a few years ago, and went to a game at White Heart Lane during a business trip a couple of years ago. They have been my favorite team because of that, but I happen to work for American Express, so new favorite team! Still getting to know the team, and they probably won't get a ton of air time, but will be appointment viewing for me. Watched today's game on DVR, since I had things to do this morning. I also tried to order a home kit, but they only have adult small in stock right now. Keeping my eye on it though - will be fun to wear that around the office!

My viewing experience is probably different than most - games start at 4 AM here some weeks. Today's game was on at 9:30 AM. But, I love waking up and watching it before switching over to... whatever you all call American football. Also, fun fact, Phoenix has a second tier team (for now, trying to get MLS bid) and Didier Drogba is player and part owner - I have seen him play a few times.

Looking forward to keeping tabs on the season here with you!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      literally read this in an american accent

welcome aboard! indoctrinate everyone you can... lets turn Arizona blue and white!

0 Not allowed!
      Welcome aboard, there are quite a few of us here in the States.

1 Not allowed!
      Paging @AZ Gull
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by gmabel830 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I happen to work for American Express, so new favorite team!
      A few of us have worked for them too. Shame you didn't get to watch/support us over the last couple of seasons, we were really good and got some great results. This year is going to be a lot harder.

Obviously the season runs from August to May, but this is a fun stat none the less:

FYI - You hate Palace.
      Still in the Championship

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      A few of us have worked for them too. Shame you didn't get to watch/support us over the last couple of seasons, we were really good and got some great results. This year is going to be a lot harder.

Obviously the season runs from August to May, but this is a fun stat none the less:

FYI - You hate Palace.
      That's who the Spurs beat when I went!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Have you paid your 14.99 yearly subscription yet? If you send it to me I'll be sure to pass it on to Bozza for you (NSC is fully of friendly people like this). PM me for my PayPal address.

0 Not allowed!
      I hope that you have at least a small measure of understanding of the English sense of humour, you’ll need it in here!

1 Not allowed!
      This is so great, we've got our very own @usasoccerguy

"White Heart Lane", love it. Stick around fella, you are VERY welcome sir. Our new global reach makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I bloody love americans.
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"
      A little piece of Sussex below Atlanta, GA, USA

0 Not allowed!
      Welcome. Wonder if we have enough of us here in the States or Canada to make a team?