Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forresteri

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Not saying I want him either, but if Kayal and Brown out for a while, he may play Gross deeper and utilise Mr Stroppy!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not saying I want him either, but if Kayal and Brown out for a while, he may play Gross deeper and utilise Mr Stroppy!

This.

I'd actually prefer a no.10 to another central midfielder to cover Kayal seeing that Groß is our 3rd best central defender (at worst) and he'll be playing in that position soon if we get another injury or a suspension or two.

That would mean Forrest, Brown, Groß and Baldock competing for the secondary striker role.

Forrest's attitude problem would be solved in a darkened room with Mr Dunk, Mr Duffy and Mr Murray explaining to him how we do things down here.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Forrest's attitude problem would be solved in a darkened room with Mr Dunk, Mr Duffy and Mr Murray explaining to him how we do things down here.

Duffy would show him how to cheat on your partner. Murray will show him how to avoid clapping your own fans and Dunk will show him how to get on national newspaper stories for minor sexual activity.

That's how we do things down here!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I'd be pleased if we got him, always rated him as a player and I don't think anyone on here knows him well enough to comment on his character.

I also want us to sign Chris Wood though so I'm very much in a minority on here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This.

I'd actually prefer a no.10 to another central midfielder to cover Kayal seeing that Groß is our 3rd best central defender (at worst) and he'll be playing in that position soon if we get another injury or a suspension or two.

That would mean Forrest, Brown, Groß and Baldock competing for the secondary striker role.

Dude, have you somehow got wind we are after this geezer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Forrest_(footballer)

If so, he's a sweaty, so its a 'no' from me

:mad:

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Duffy would show him how to cheat on your partner. Murray will show him how to avoid clapping your own fans and Dunk will show him how to get on national newspaper stories for minor sexual activity.

....and Megamoan spreading his positivity!!! Ohhh happy days xx

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I was actually thinking they'd kick him about like a football until he realised he'd be just another member of our squad and nothing special. I hope they wouldn't discuss the off field shenanigans you mention and if Forrest were to bring those incidents up, he'd be picking himself out the net again.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This.

This is a good point.

Groß has played 123 games in Central Midfield, and 29 in Attacking Midfield.

Another #10 is perhaps a better option than a central midfielder to cover Kayal.

I'm in.

Forresteri, a Striker and a goalie makes a squad of 26 - curtains then for Skalak or Murphy ( or both if Ahannach also makes the squad ).

So it reduces down to whether Forresteri is better than Skalak or Murphy ( unless of course Kayal or Baldock is too broken for the squad ).

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This is a good point.

Another #10 is perhaps a better option than a central midfielder to cover Kayal.

I'm in.

And thanks for ignoring my 'central defender' typo!

You mention Ahannach being a squad member. He looks top draw from his showreel. We could be seeing him sooner rather than later.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
I thought we were all about 'team spirit'. If so, he's the last player you would want to sign.

Some joker on Owlstalk wants £10m+Dunk :lol: Great sense of humour!

With all due respect...the team spirit has to be spread to newcomers as well. Do you think all our summer signings came because of team spirit! Prem playing time, money, beautiful sea air, the Pier and a fab training ground in that order! I'm in on this one but not for Wood! Just my opinion...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Don't believe this is true for a moment. We wouldn't be in for another wide player/10 would we? Certainly not for the fee he'd command.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here