Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forresteri

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
And thanks for ignoring my 'central defender' typo!

You mention Ahannach being a squad member. He looks top draw from his showreel. We could be seeing him sooner rather than later.
The more I consider this, the more I like it. Forresteri mitigates the injuries to Kayal, Baldock and Brown in one transfer.

And if Ahannach impresses v Barnet who knows, but my guess is he'll be out on loan until January and then choices will be made at that time about Skalak and Murphy.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
With all due respect...the team spirit has to be spread to newcomers as well. Do you think all our summer signings came because of team spirit! Prem playing time, money, beautiful sea air, the Pier and a fab training ground in that order! I'm in on this one but not for Wood! Just my opinion...

I have to agree with you there. Propper actually admitted the main reason he joined was because of the Palace pier.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The more I consider this, the more I like it. Forresteri mitigates the injuries to Kayal, Baldock and Brown in one transfer.

And if Ahannach impresses v Barnet who knows, but my guess is he'll be out on loan until January and then choices will be made at that time about Skalak and Murphy.
Murphy was one of the better players against City broke a couple of times with no one to pass to

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Thank goodness!!

Well done Andy Naylor

I've nothing against Mr Naylor but he knows as much as the rest of us....NOWT!
Club are hardly going to tell him anything until deals are almost done. He only reports what club want him to report...I've more sauces in my cupboard!!!

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
I've nothing against Mr Naylor but he knows as much as the rest of us....NOWT!
Club are hardly going to tell him anything until deals are almost done. He only reports what club want him to report...I've more sauces in my cupboard!!!

To be fair to him this season he has been pretty much spot on.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Hahaha there's actually some people so howl-at-the-moon loony tunes that they want FERNANDO FORRESTIERI at our club?!
Prick makes Leon Knight look likeable.
****ing hell. The thought that you're free to walk the streets makes me shudder.

You're ****ing with my mojo.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here