Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forresteri

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Heard people at the game today saying he's signing for us anyone else here this? Another chap said on the train home his Wednesday mate says it's happening. Doesn't seem our type of signing as he throws his toys out the pram every other week.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Heard people at the game today saying he's signing for us anyone else here this? Another chap said on the train home his Wednesday mate says it's happening. Doesn't seem our type of signing as he throws his toys out the pram every other week.

You sound like Bens grandad please stop it!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Quite a good player in the championship, think he would offer something.

However, attitude very suspect and for that reason it's a 'no' from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Why do we keep repeating this nonsense regarding other teams players - I have said it multiple times before that the recruitment team will be looking further afield than Yorkshire!!!

I think with possible exception of Brown my assessment has so far been accurate.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How so, none of the strikers saw the ball, so what would he have done differently?

When Hemed did he lost the ball virtually every time. He is mostly incapable of holding the ball and gets dispossessed far too easily. We had no chance with him as our outlet imo.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
The thing is, I think Baldock would have been perfect for yesterday, he's quick and with the space city gave us behind their defence, he could have had an good game, Hemed Murray or even wood or forrestieri would have been poor yesterday as we saw

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
NO NO NO NO NO - one of my least fav players - so overrated - NO!!!!!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When Hemed did he lost the ball virtually every time. He is mostly incapable of holding the ball and gets dispossessed far too easily. We had no chance with him as our outlet imo.
To be fair, he'd get the ball and have several City players around him without a Brighton player in sight.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Maybe Hughton would have left a player up if we had one with pace and quality on the ball? Just a thought.

Yep I think we would of done if we had one to do this role. Would of given city something to think about if we had a striker with pace who could get in behind them.
Don't think it was Hemed fault at times he was getting the ball 20 yards in his own half. Neither him or Murray are going to worry defences in regards of pace. They will only worry defenders if balls are being knocked into te box from out wide, which never happened yesterday as we were never allowed to get that far. A striker needed that can hold the ball up or can turn the defence and chase decent balls into the channel.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here