Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rippleman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And therein lies the problem. Do your business at the start of the window and you have a squad who have had a pre-season together. We always leave it late and you then have a shambolic situation where the players are strangers. Why we always do it is beyond me. Hudders had their business done early and look at the result.

And we STILL don't have a striker with pace who can get us goals if we are to carry on playing "park the bus".
    I, with many others, were as frustrated as you in July/early August, but there's no point moaning about it now. It will be a fresh start for us in September with the final new players.

If Hudd thrive this season and it doesn't work out for us, you'll have a bloody good point.

37 games to go.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Just incredible. It never ceases to amaze me how utterly thick some people can be.

You should contact the club and give them your suggestion, I doubt they'd have thought of that before. Maybe next year they might do what you suggest, rather than all go on holiday and just plan to sort out the transfers once they're back in August again.
      Blame PlayStation (or whatever it's called). Transfers happen at the click of a button apparently.